• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Edge Stylez;100267 said:
Yeah this avatar rules! and yep. i love using sunglasses, and iam not a thief :p

Me too man! i dont know if you noticed but i'm the little jaguar in my sig there *Curtesy of Jaguarssoul :wub:*. And i dont question anything until you pull rolled up 100's out of your pocket :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
010311221050.jpg

Work attire xD

Mr Sunshine

Capcomplicated;100349 said:
Oooo business Tremor (YES! i knew i'd unlock her)

Carrying two deadly.. Hydras in her inventory! :lol: Anyway..

Here's myself pretending playing the guitar!

9tnz3s.jpg

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
FalleN;100447 said:

9tnz3s.jpg

She definitely broke the code, She's full of assets, i would totally read her file, if you know what i mean :lol: :p :facepalm:

You pretend very well, are you taking pretend requests? "I kill people-*Teen fangirl yell*"

The medals in the background? you seem to be very good at something lol

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
FalleN;100447 said:

9tnz3s.jpg

Capcomplicated;100449 said:
She definitely broke the code, She's full of assets, i would totally read her file, if you know what i mean :lol: :p :facepalm:

I see what ya'll did there :p

You know, Fallen...a man with a guitar is a man after my own heart xD

Mr Sunshine

Capcomplicated;100449 said:

You pretend very well, are you taking pretend requests? "I kill people-*Teen fangirl yell*"

The medals in the background? you seem to be very good at something lol

I think I know what you mean! Yeah I'd read her file as well! :lol:

The first medal is from the Sex Olympics. The second from a sarcasm competition. The third.. dude that's not even my room! I was at a friend's house! :p

tremor;100464 said:
You know, Fallen...a man with a guitar is a man after my own heart xD

Tell me something that I don't know! :lol:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
FalleN;100484 said:
I think I know what you mean! Yeah I'd read her file as well! :lol:

The first medal is from the Sex Olympics. The second from a sarcasm competition. The third.. dude that's not even my room! I was at a friend's house! :p

Tell me something that I don't know! :lol:

lmao...i would have thought the first and second would have been switched, wait...so you didnt win those first two medals, your friend did.:p

(you always win the sarcasm award of the day)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Now that you've seen business Tremor...now you get to see business Tremor look really enthused about being at work while it rains and sleets outside :p

2011-01-10125304.jpg

BLAH!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Nice tatts! I know yiu have the Wesker one, but what are the rest?

2011-01-12123646.jpg

Me, at my desk at work ^_^

DarksideWesker

Just let go.
I show you all my tattoo's :p Easier than saying what I have. But I can't post two of them for said reasons mentioned.

First ever one. Tattoo guy went too deep and scarred me to hell. I have to get this one covered at some point. :confused:
39155956.jpg

39155953.jpg

There's two I can't post cos of there boobs out. If you want them ask I shall email.

39155948.jpg

39155957.jpg

39155954.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
:eek: you've got the Fight Club soap! xD rad! My best friend ended up getting his first tattoo touched up because the guy who originally did it, f'ed it up. I wish I had tattoos to show off, but I don't yet. All I have is a monroe that everyone here has seen tons of times :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hoady;35514 said:
man-in-wedding-dress1.jpg

Would i still be attractive?
Oh Gooood. :lol: I found back to this gem of a photo. Good times. :lol:

tremor;98703 said:
122410193441.jpg

Just took this one....I kinda like the lighting
*Gasp* I don't think I've ever seen a prettier photo of you, and that says a lot.

tremor;98805 said:
Webcam pictures! lol

Image13.jpg
LMFAO! You look so funny there!!

La Femme Fatale;98831 said:
No, Fallen, you just can't get into our Glorious Tatas group. You don't have the right genitalia. :lol:
REPORTED, for sexism and discrimination.... Wait, I remember whose inboxes reports ends up in --> mine and yours. :pinch: I give up. I don't have enough... "Little La Femme Fatale" to win against another "Little La Femme Fatale". :(

;-) xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FalleN;98930 said:
Anyway I'm not here to bring any Christmas photos so..

[spoilers]I thought it would be a good idea to post my common face accompanied by something that you might actually know. Here's myself in front of the Parthenon!(from both sides) :D

r0z2q9.jpg

See? i'm a normal guy! Nothing wrong with me! :p

33yqhhs.jpg

Note that the light in the second picture tends to follow me wherever I go most of the time! :lol:[/spoilers]
Is that the Greek parlament after the budget cuts? :p Just kidding, I have seen that awesome construction many times before on pictures. I just hope your government don't cut too much on necessary maintenance because those structures can't be replaced.
Nice pics of yourself and the Parthenon, though you had some bad luck with sunrays on the bottom pic.

tremor;99291 said:
And now.....me, at work lol

2010-12-30094818.jpg
Funny how you manage to look completely innocent, have you trained much in front of a mirror? :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I needed three posts to room all images...

tremor;99627 said:
FalleN;99626 said:
tremor;99623 said:
Well...a couple of friends and I went a little crazy last night and got completely wasted....and I woke up a little while ago to find this picture in my phone:

2011-01-01102327.jpg

:lol: I don't even remember getting in the bed

So.. I guess you don't remember the threesome as well? :ninja: you told me last night via msn! :D

I guess I dont remember that...it would have had to be a threesome of chicks then :lol: there were no guys..
But a hermaphrodite could easily pass as girl right? Especially since you were wasted. Out of you two, I find Fallen's story less incredible. :ninja:

tremor;100334 said:
010311221050.jpg

Work attire xD
I can only see a part of the work attire, but I have no complaints. :p Nice jacket.

Top Bottom