• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show me your face

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
tequila;74442 said:
Yess so true. I'm gonna head your way for some of that Kush! Haha. I have fam down there, but idk if they moved somewhere else.

Yes! If I ever win a lottery or anything...I'm paying for all you peeps to come down to Alabama and visit with me. We will party hard....and it will be epic :lol:

tequila

Bottle Lover
tremor;74444 said:
Yes! If I ever win a lottery or anything...I'm paying for all you peeps to come down to Alabama and visit with me. We will party hard....and it will be epic :lol:

Hell yea...let's go to Canada and pick up LFF. It's legal for us to hit the pubs out there :lol:

Hoady

tequila;74440 said:
lol j/k I hate smoking. I prefer the hookah if I ever wanted to smoke, but meh it's whatever.

Hookahs are great fun especially with a few people around.I don't know if its just me but they make ya a tad drowsy,feels good but!

tremor;74434 said:
Hoadz, my dear...it isn't working lol :p
Ahh correctumundo!I try look into the cam but it always fails.

9uue5z.jpg

14kf6g4.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hahahahaha :lol: I love em Hoadz, especially the first one.

Now...my turn lmao.
SDC17352.png

A bit more normal.
SDC17359.png

My cat child lol.
SDC17364.png

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
^^ Very nice photos Tremor! That can't be one of your new kittens? It looks so big.

tequila;74440 said:
I'd hit that :D

lol j/k I hate smoking. I prefer the hookah if I ever wanted to smoke, but meh it's whatever.

@last pic those look like tights... but those are cool.....on the other hand your hubbie was thinking something else :lol:
Hookah water pipe? I've never seen one.

tremor;74441 said:
Hhmmmm...I wonder what my hubby was thinking hahahaha :p
At first I had no idea what I saw but I figured it out soon enough lol. The background in between your knees/thighs (a sheet?) has the same pattern as your pyjamas so it's a superb camouflage. ^_^

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Romero;74499 said:
^^ Very nice photos Tremor! That can't be one of your new kittens? It looks so big.

At first I had no idea what I saw but I figured it out soon enough lol. The background in between your knees/thighs (a sheet?) has the same pattern as your pyjamas so it's a superb camouflage. ^_^

Naw, that's mama cat :) She treats me just like I'm her mother, so I call her my cat child.

Hehehe..yeah the thing with flowers all over it is my comforter on my bed. My pjs are...I guess giraffe print xD

Hoady

Thanks Brah and your first picture made me lol(Kittens grew up quick xD).

Mucking around with the effects.

Down The Rabbit Hole!
20100512180619000.jpg

20100511193622125.jpg

Thats actually how big my arms are.

20100512181111281.jpg

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Okey boys and girls, need some help from you guys.
Tonight I have a date with a girl named Karoline, and I can't deside if I should wear glasses or not. Any thoughts?

snapshot201005185.jpg

snapshot201005184.jpg

Mr Sunshine

I hate wearing glasses when I'm out. You shouldn't wear them unless you really can't see anything without them.

Any chance that you could wear contact lenses?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hauge;74978 said:
Okey boys and girls, need some help from you guys.
Tonight I have a date with a girl named Karoline, and I can't deside if I should wear glasses or not. Any thoughts?

snapshot201005185.jpg

snapshot201005184.jpg

Well, it's late to be putting in my opinion, but I prefer no glasses lol. Even though I have to wear them sometimes myself :lol:

Nice pictures by the way Hauge :D

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Fallen91;74990 said:
I hate wearing glasses when I'm out. You shouldn't wear them unless you really can't see anything without them.

Any chance that you could wear contact lenses?

Yeah I got lenses but still getting used to them, but I used them on the date :) Thx mate for your opinion.

tremor;74998 said:
Well, it's late to be putting in my opinion, but I prefer no glasses lol. Even though I have to wear them sometimes myself :lol:

Nice pictures by the way Hauge :D

I agree, I'm getting tierd of wearing glasses all day :p Naaw, thank you hunny :)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;75355 said:
Thank you, I have Been Working on my PhotoShop Skills.
Still not as good as tremors Abilities though she is really good :p

Bah! You're making me blush :p I absolutely love it by the way. Personally, I think it should be your signature :D

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
This is my new DeviantID btw, since my dad didn't like my last one, because I gave a pose out there >.>

New_DeviantID_by_JaguarsSoul.jpg

This is also the normal me x3 As you can see, I totally fail as a girl XD! Not girly dresses for meh, gimme sportive pants and vests *o*!

Top Bottom