• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show Capcom we want a Resident Evil 2 remake! Also hi :D

Reiku

Hi all,

First off hello, this is my first post here so introductions galore. I've been a fan of Resi since playing the first one on the PsX and have loved almost all of them since.

Secondly, and most importantly, Capcom have hinted in an interview posted on CVG that they will consider a Resident Evil 2 remake if fans show there is enough demand. After the awesomeness that was the Resi 1 remake on the 'cube this has to happen.

To that end, I've started a petition for people to sign. Hey, it worked for Dark Souls, they got 18000 signatures on a petition for a PC version and now it's a reality. No reason why it can't work again here!

Petition can be found here, please sign then share it with your friends!

SpazHazard

Eatin' Octoroks since '94.
Premium
tumblr_m8fw17IoPE1rtiqh7.gif

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Now it seems like there is an even better possibility for this. Just last night, D.C. Douglas and Alyson Court (2 major voice actors of the Resident Evil series) tweeted #RE2Remake saying that they approve!

A short buzz of tweets labeled w/ #RE2Remake followed shortly after, with a lot of them directed at the RE official twitter. If D.C. Douglas and Alyson Court both mentioned it, then there's an even bigger chance that Capcom will take notice of it :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Now it seems like there is an even better possibility for this. Just last night, D.C. Douglas and Alyson Court (2 major voice actors of the Resident Evil series) tweeted #RE2Remake saying that they approve!

A short buzz of tweets labeled w/ #RE2Remake followed shortly after, with a lot of them directed at the RE official twitter. If D.C. Douglas and Alyson Court both mentioned it, then there's an even bigger chance that Capcom will take notice of it :D
woah, woah, woah, woah...................... D.C. Douglas? As in Wesker? OMG!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
It's got my vote.....

Anything just so i can see that Baddass RPD Leon again....(Awkwaaaard)
You know what? I'm really sick of Leon getting all the spotlight lately. Why not Claire?!?!

(Note:This meant no offense to anyone.)

Top Bottom