• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Should we be saving our residentevil.net points for a rainy day ???

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I was thinking that I spent my first 60k on a a stupid Ex-costume whick is only a different color and offers no bonuses.... Will future residentevil.net content be new characters or maybe new costumes for mercenaries that arent just re colors ? Hmmm , So I am saving the 125k points I have until I see a reason to spend them !! The ex-costumes just remind of the stupid streetfighter hyper editions we had back in the day. ;)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Personally, I don't feel the need to save them. They're easy to earn and I don't have any other games on my agenda at the moment, so I'm likely to keep earning them for the foreseeable future.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I did this the moment I log on to RE net and got my first 100k points.

None of the stuff they have to buy is worth anything and I would much rather wait until something good like DLC or new characters are up for grabs.

So I will be saving mine till then.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
-Also does anyone even care about buying anything on there besides costumes? If they offered up more wepons, characters, or better costumes ....Say Hunk, or a rcpd Leon alt !!!
Now those would be worth buying and I would save my points for them.

Here's hoping that the Retro costumes will be available soon on RE.net.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
I've spent mine so far. I bought 3 characters so that's 180,000 and i've got 35,000 atm. I've barely completed the campaigns twice, and about 5 hours on Mercs so it goes up pretty quick.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
I believe the stuff they got on there now r like a trial thing to show how it works in general.
Once theyve taken care of all the issues im sure theyll add a ****load of more stuff.
Id recommend saving the points really. Since u might think that u r getting the points easily now but thats mainly cuz of the badges, once u unlock one u get a set ammount of points but what r u going to do when u got all? The only way to get points will be from logins and event and thatll take an eternity to get the ammount for 1 costume.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
-Also does anyone even care about buying anything on there besides costumes? If they offered up more wepons, characters, or better costumes ....Say Hunk, or a rcpd Leon alt !!!

i won't mind this, and would be up for this and interested in this....:p Helena (default / her alternative costumes ) or Ada (costume 2 ) having a Lightning Hawk in their weapon set up would be certainly nice :p, the Sniper rifle on Ada's alternative outfits and Helena's alternative outifit ; this weapon they can keep. as i am a Sniper Rifle aficiando, i just like the way the Infectee's heads sound when i pop them with a headshot.....the reload sound is also Ace :p

HELLBOY1980

I've spent mine so far. I bought 3 characters so that's 180,000 and i've got 35,000 atm. I've barely completed the campaigns twice, and about 5 hours on Mercs so it goes up pretty quick.
-weird, ive completed the campaigns twice with all characters..unlocked everything in the game, and all merc characters and costumes and ive only gotten enough for 3...also I was playing the zombie event to boot

HELLBOY1980

i won't mind this, and would be up for this and interested in this....:p Helena (default / her alternative costumes ) or Ada (costume 2 ) having a Lightning Hawk in their weapon set up would be certainly nice :p, the Sniper rifle on Ada's alternative outfits and Helena's alternative outifit ; this weapon they can keep. as i am a Sniper Rifle aficiando, i just like the way the Infectee's heads sound when i pop them with a headshot.....the reload sound is also Ace :p
- I also am a bit bummed out that you cant use any alternate costumes in the campaign..:(

Top Bottom