• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sheva vs Jill hand 2 hand fight.

REFTW!

I personally think that it will be a good fight but in the end Jill takes the win from her experience. But i would like to know what you think

Hotpocket

Meh, you could see sheva's skills against wesker on the stealth bomber, but I think it would end in a draw, honestly.

REchangedme

S.T.A.R.S Chainsaw CEO
did u see how jill beat the s**t outta sheva and chris in the cut scene before the first wesker battle no contest jill she would destroy sheva be like mikey tyson vs an ant

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Wow, Well Comsidering that Sheva Wasn't trying to Hurt Jill ywah they got slightly ****ed up. But say what you Will Sheva is more of A badass than Jill is. Everyone can use there little Bang bang guns But Sheva gets close And personal and weilds A Knife.
The Same Knife she uses to literaly Screw the crap out of Weskers Rib Cage.
Sheva shows little of her Potensal in RE5 because the game was meant to be About Finding Jill and Stopping Wesker so they Could Lavish on the Things Sheva can do.

So watch your tounge, because I freaking love Sheva and I will cut it out.

Albert Valentine

Alluring Evil
I love both Sheva and Jill, but I can't really see how Sheva would stand on her feet with Jill, which basically was making look both her and Chris like retards.

sadistic_greyfox

Isn't Jill like ex Delta Force, or was that corrected? While both are skilled I have my money on Jill but it would be an epic fight.

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
REchangedme;75927 said:
did u see how jill beat the s**t outta sheva and chris in the cut scene before the first wesker battle no contest jill she would destroy sheva be like mikey tyson vs an ant

1. mike tyson cant fight an ant cuz they dont have ears to bite :lol:

2. sheva would go tribal all over jill (maybe?:rolleyes:)

3. jk jk jill would destroy sheva

Ivan

Jill, hands down. Sheva has some good moves, but she leaves room for error, and could learn a few more things before she could take on Jill.

Ivan

I think Jill would win against Claire, although she might go easy on Claire because she's Chris' sister.
What about Jill vs Ada though?

Ivan

Oh, my bad Magnolia. I didn't see that there was a thread for that. Thanks for letting me know :)

hellgirl223

Theyre both skilled, but I think Jill, from what I see of her experience, would win the fight, it wont be easy though.

However, we never really know/see(?) much about Sheva, so you never know.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Jill...Ada...it dosnt matter...the only girl from the series that would loose to Sheva is Ashley...Id even give the win to Rebecca...

Top Bottom