• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sherry Birkin

alonecrow

they have RE5 soon.. and beside, now there UC at the stores.. they probably make it after RE5 is out..

REGirlfan

well she did do alot in RE2 when she was 12 but she was to young to handle a gun. but if she's on RE5 she will be 18 she can handle a gun now

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=84.msg5291#msg5291 date=1202404258]
what you mean

[/quote]

what i mean is that will be good, but it will be somekind difficult to make a game around sherry, because you must think about the storyline.. i mean, what do we know about her after RE2?

alonecrow

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=84.msg5360#msg5360 date=1202436538]
I don't know make up a story line which would be pretty hard
[/quote]

that's what i mean. but have faith at the guys in capcom. they all creative.

Mudstoise

To be honest, I think Sherry is the kind of character who only appears in one game as a kind of "exclusive" character, and then is never seen again.

For example I don't either think we will ever see Ashley again, Leon saved her and that's that. Maybe if Leon gets another game for himself, we might see Ashley in a flashback, but not as a real character.

Also, Ada reappeared in Leon's RE4 game, and they had met before. But if Sherry doesn't reappear in Code Veronica X (can't tell cuz I haven't played it till the end), then I don't think she will ever.

So my answer is, probably not. (but I admit she is a very cute girl)

alonecrow

[quote author=Mudstoise link=topic=84.msg6466#msg6466 date=1207512498]
To be honest, I think Sherry is the kind of character who only appears in one game as a kind of "exclusive" character, and then is never seen again.

For example I don't either think we will ever see Ashley again, Leon saved her and that's that. Maybe if Leon gets another game for himself, we might see Ashley in a flashback, but not as a real character.

Also, Ada reappeared in Leon's RE4 game, and they had met before. But if Sherry doesn't reappear in Code Veronica X (can't tell cuz I haven't played it till the end), then I don't think she will ever.

[/quote]

well, that's different.
because sherry is one of the person that hold the secret of G-Virus...

for ashley, she just an object of leon's mission. about her coming back again, we have to wait for it...

and why i believe sherry could show up in RE5? because of the connection she had with most of the character in the game. well, at least wesker, leon, ada, claire, and her father.

trainhoboVEGAS

i heard some other weird things about sherry was captured and brainwash by Wesker. That would sound stupid as it gets even though because stating that some say

"It's possible that Sherry's G-virus injection and it's substance curing her left kind of remnant granting her skills."

"who could of spent the last decade of training her and fostering her towards the Redfield siblings."

-Gameinformers

Thats keep getting stupid as it gets, she never hates someone and also she never comes this far throwing everything away that they done for her like Claire saving and protecting her from harm.

I have to agree with other peoples in this forum because a lot of people keeps talking about why is there a blond woman in RE5 trailer and screenshots? who is she?

Well it couldn't be mostly in Weskers report saying about keeping her behind bars and trying to find secrets from her about the umbrella.

Out of all the people in the forum i would agree so.

ResidentZelda

Well I hope that Sherry is that mysterious woman in RE5 because thinking about it:

Wesker can use her and brainwash her just like he did with Jill (oops spoilar!)

Anyways Ashley? HECK NO! I know I like her but man not again! Besides some people say that she's the mysterious woman in RE5. Seriously what would the USA president's daughter be doing in Africa?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Mudstoise;6409 said:

The thing is, Sherry's role is much more important to RE's storyline than Ashley's. Like someone else has mentioned, she has the G-Virus. The last we heard of her, Wesker had her so it would be interesting to know what's happening. Personally, I feel it would make alot more sense for Sherry to have been 'Bird-Lady' rather than Jill, but it's too late now, haha.

Top Bottom