• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sherry Birkin

REGirlfan

Do yall think Sherry will make another apperance?But as u know she will be older like 17 or 18 years old maybe.Most people suspect Sherry is the mystery woman at the end of the RE5 trailer(well i think its her)LOL :D But what do yall think Do u think Sherry and Ashley can team up somehow?

Sherry and Ashley lol Posssibly Rebecca will come to thier aid.

Nicholai

Ashley can die.. I don't care of that little brat.
Yay, i think the mystery girl in the trailer is Sherry. It'll be cool to see her again.
If we see Sherry again it'll be better if she's with Claire.

alonecrow

I don't think that Ashley and Sherry could corporate each other.
I think that Sherry is more mature than Ashley.
Just compare between them on RE2 and RE4.
If Sherry show up, then probably Claire will be feature in some part of the game.
If Ashley show up, then it is Ada or Leon who will probably show up.
NB: Sorry, a little mistake up there. I should type "Sherry is more mature than Ashley" rather than "Sherry is more mature than Sherry". I have corrected that mistake now..

Nicholai

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=84.msg650#msg650 date=1193297195]I think that Sherry is more mature than Sherry.
[/quote]
Yeah yeah, sure you're right ;D
Well i don't want to see Ashley again, one time is enough.

REGirlfan

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=84.msg652#msg652 date=1193310979]
[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=84.msg650#msg650 date=1193297195]I think that Sherry is more mature than Sherry.
[/quote]
Yeah yeah, sure you're right ;D
Well i don't want to see Ashley again, one time is enough.
[/quote]

LOL yall silly ashley is a lil soft for her age lol.Sherry was wayyyy more mature than ashley when she was 12 on RE2 as of sherry being 18 she is very smart and wise i think she should only show up if Claire,Leon, or Wesker is in the game maybe Chris but it's a "big if" about chris .... well we will just have to wait and see who the mystery woman in RE5 is Im going for Sherry all the way!!

alonecrow

I vote for Sherry..
If it not sherry, hope it will be rebecca or else..
just don't Ashley..
Chris will be helpless if he has to work (or play) with Ashley..

JP

Why Chris? Whats the difference between Chris and Leon when it comes to Ashley? Regardless, we won't be seeing Ashley fo awhile since there's no more Los Illuminados. And if the mystery women in RE5 is Sherry, then :'(

alonecrow

you hang the sentence, JP.
then what?
I don't mean to differ between Chris and Leon, but i think that Ashley is a "whining" type person. Leon could be able to hold off his patient, like Luis said,"He's better with the ladies", but Chris i don't know. It's only a theory, man..
If Ashley make another appearance, i don't think it has to be connected with Los Illuminados.

JP

I guess you guys didn't see the :'(. That means if Sherry Birkin is the mystery woman in RE5 I'm gonna be ****ed >:(

REGirlfan

[quote author=alonecrow link=topic=84.msg710#msg710 date=1193625253]
yeah, i don't get it too.
why did you dislike Sherry?
is there any big reason behind it?
[/quote]

Sherry has better judgement and she has skills to survive.Sherry can't be disliked now ashley is a different story.For one thing it's possible for sherry to be in RE5 because if yall remember sherry was taken by wesker and if wesker is out to get chris or out doing dirty work then sherry must be there as well.

JP

It's not that I don't like Sherry it's just that I don't want to see Sherry in RE5 that's all. I'm expecting someone else and I'll be ****ed if it's Sherry because then I wouldn't be seeing who I want to see. And who says Sherry can't be disliked. Possibly, there are people out there who just straight up don't like Sherry, but I'm not one of them.

alonecrow

oh i see about that.
it's true that there are people out there who don't like Sherry well. as i don't like ashley well.
if it's true that sherry is in RE5, then wesker probably will be behind it all.

JP

I either wanna see Jill or Claire in RE5 since there my favorite female characters and they're also very connected to Chris ;)

alonecrow

well, your dream may come true..
the girl at the end of the trailer is look like Jill too..
but it doesn't similar to Claire.

REGirlfan

but yall know sherry has revenge on her mind she will either be 18 or 19 she can be a fierce character to be.i would like her to team up with rebecca

Top Bottom