• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sherry and Ashley.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Do you think Sherry could be Ashley grown up?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1428

So I saw a video on Sherry and Ashley and I saw that they both had kinda a resembelence with each other. So I thought "Could Sherry be Ashley?". Anyways state your opinions on what you think I guess :/.

Not a chance. They have made it quite clear that Sherry and Ashley are completely two different people.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Its just silly speculation, thats all. The two are completely different people. There would be no point to that story if they introduced it now

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
No way. It's been made clear that Wesker has her, and if it were the case, wouldn't Leon and Ashley/Sherry recognize eachother? I mean, Claire did give Sherry to Leon to take care of for a while there; I highly doubt Sherry would forget about that whole chapter of her life.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Thats true, theres no way sherry or leon for that matter wouldn't be able to recognize each other, ashley was a pretty genuine character and i don't think she will be fitting into the story any time soon (hopefully gone for good) :)

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah I guess :/. Hey I've never played any other RE games I've just seen videos and thought Sherry did look kinda like Ashley :/.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
It's been made clear that Sherry is a Birkin and Ashley is the president's daughter - two separate people. If they were the same, wouldn't Leon have recognized Ashley in RE4?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
wolfgirl;54463 said:
It's been made clear that Sherry is a Birkin and Ashley is the president's daughter - two separate people. If they were the same, wouldn't Leon have recognized Ashley in RE4?

That is very true.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well if it is "very true" then do one thing... FORGET IT!!

Top Bottom