• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scarist Resident Evil Momoent

Samuel Bowden

Zombie Killer
Mine is in Resident Evil 2 when you go through that hallway and the windows are boarded up and pass through nothing happens. and on the way back you are grabbed by zombie arms. It scared the **** out of me

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
probably that and in resident evil 3 when you come down the stairs and nemesis bolts through the window without warning..lol.
then gruns stars and runs after you.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Everything related to Nemesis. He runs faster than you, can follow you through doors, has a one-hit-kill in case he doesn't use his rocket launcher, and has to be "killed" several times on/at/in (please choose the right one for me) each encounter to actually stay dead (for the time being). What makes this worse (or better?) is that the times and places of Nemesis's appearances partly depend on your choices in the game and can vary on each playthrough, making it difficult to learn all of them by heart, so you can still be surprised the fifth time you play, or after not playing for a long time. This game is possibly the scariest RE for me simply thanks to Nemesis, although I find he's no longer as scary and unpredictable once he begins to mutate.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Resident Evil Remake: The first time a zombie becomes a crimson head.

Resident Evil 2: Hands busting through the walls, Licker busting through the mirror, and any moment Mr. X is chasing you.

Resident Evil 3: Any Nemesis encounter, especially when he charges at you from the background when trying to return to Jill.

Resident Evil 6: Just kidding. :grin:

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Mine is in Resident Evil 2 when you go through that hallway and the windows are boarded up and pass through nothing happens. and on the way back you are grabbed by zombie arms. It scared the **** out of me

Agreed.But that part where you go through a corridor and the crows burst in, always makes my heart race ( I played it yesterday.)

Jamie Queen

Resident evil 2 when the tyrant in the green bursts through the wall in the second scenario, dropped my controller lol

Popo

This x10 i've never screamed at a video game before but the first time experiencing the licker through the mirror was intense.
Tell me about it, I had to pause the game for a while cause my heart was racing xD

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Agree with everyone here. That's what the new Resi games are missing, those jump scares. In the old games, whenever it got really quiet I always thought - oh crap, something bad is about to happen lol. The sense of not knowing what was gonna jump out at you next was what made the old games great.

Aleck

Biohazard
Resident Evil 2. The first time the Tyrant fell in through the roof was terrifying. I think I stayed outside for a good 10 minutes trying to decide if I could possibly run past it.

The Licker through the Glass roof got me too.

Resident Evil Remake - The dogs jumping through the windows.

Resident Evil 5 - Lost In Nightmares - When I was headed downstairs after playing the piano, I got killed and almost had a heart attack in the process, by some mutant with an axe type weapon whom flung me across the room like a ragged doll. Terrified me. Good times.:wink:

Top Bottom