• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Say something (not so) nice

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
So we're all used to praising the characters we like and bashing the ones we hate. This game challenges you to overcome your fanboyism/hatred and do the opposite:

Say something nice about a character you don't like,

and/or

Say something not so nice about a character you like.

It can be about anything, their personality, looks, skills, portrayal in the game, whatever, as long as you're being truthful and not just pulling stuff out of your chocolate factory. And, since it should be clear that this is all about our personal opinions, you don't need to add "... in my opinion" to every statement you make here.

I'll start:

Jill is quite pretty. (Or at least she used to be, until she had that surgery accident at some point before Revelations.)

Also, Jill is the most well-dressed female in the series. I like almost all of her outfits.

Some of Leon's sassy lines are actually funny. ("And who are you? Dorothy?")

Keith's two knives are pretty cool and fun to use, and I like the sound he makes when he attacks with them.

Ashley's inability to climb down ladders on her own is quite annoying.

Piers has one of the worst Mercenaries loadouts.

Ada can be very arrogant.

Chris's boulder-punching stunt was really awkward, especially after accusing Wesker of behaving like a comic book character.

e_etu

Soram ~
I cant do first one because i love all characters so :

Jill : stop getting too much plastic surgeries plz.
Ada: Ada too... Her nose was too small in re6 imo

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Characters I dislike:

Leon
I actually was almost a leon fan by the end of re4. I thought he deserved to be the winner after everything he went through in this game, and i even was rooting for his snappy comebacks

Nickolai
He was actually quite an evil character and played his part well, I dislike him because he played his part well as a dislikable character

Rebecca
She's a medic and her equipment lead-up in games usually support this fact.

Characters I like:

Ada:
I dislike how her mystery company still isn't revealed

Parker:
He shouldn't have survived at the end.

Carlos:
I don't like they changed his accent in orc to American origin
He was my favourite character in the original re3

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Jill (I don't hate her but I'm indifferent so I'll use her).
She has the best outfits and she is probably the least annoying character.

Irving
He was pretty brave to actually inject himself with the virus, rather than trying to escape.

Characters I like:

Chris
He always seems to be brooding. He needs to lighten up, even if it's just every once in a while.

Leon
He's an idiot for being fixated on Ada like a puppy looking for a scrap of attention. He needs to move on.

Parker
He's good with shotguns in Raid and I don't like using shotguns.

Ada
She needs to stop keeping Leon in the dark all the time and taking enjoyment in it and we actually need to know who she's working for.

Jessica
Can be a little patronising (calling Raymond a 'little cadet'.

Jake
He shouldn't have immediately thought of money when approached to save the world. (I know this was rectified but it's still what I thought).

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Jill, honey, I know Raccoon City was going to hell, but that doesn't give you an excuse to dress like a back alley whore.

So, Wesker, I guess coming back from the dead gives you a British accent and a fetish for leather.

Leon, you've got to learn to pronounce Luis' name correctly. Shouting "LOOOUUISSS!" at him as he died probably didn't provide him any comfort.

Ada, you're not a very good spy.

jayshizzo

Anytime i watch salaazar,he's so annoying and makes me laugh at the same time in the game.how i wish i could shoot him in the game without turning to that monster

and irving too,that goes for you.i don't know if you speaking in australian accent or british but you suck.wish i could shoot you as well.

and wesker you remind me of neo in the matrix.nuff said.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Psh. No problem.

Chris: Way to stick with your workout regiment.

Leon: What's with the haircut, you tool. I bet you 50 that's not government regulations.

Salazar: Your right hand comes off, ese? Orale.

Claire: Why can't you be more like your brother? And why aren't you married, yet? Are you a lesbian? If so, why haven't you adopted yet?

Evil Yuna

"I will live without...false hope."
Ok... Characters i like:

Leon: For such a cool guy you can be really dumb,enough to chase Ada for over a decade.Move on.
Anyhow change that haircute.It sucks.

Claire: Remember how you said "you´re a cop,right?" with disdain to Leon? He kinda saved your ass and helped you get out of there right? Life´s a bitch.

Jake: For someone who supposely hates his father,you were too mad cause Chris took "care" of him... You should be gratefull.

Ada: Make up your mind about Leon.I think you´re cool but that superior behavior of yours can be annoying.To say the least.

Characters i dislike:

Jessica: She´s one of the hottest chicks in RE (i hate to admite this). XD

Ashley: My heart kinda bled for you when Leon turned you down at the end of the game.

Wesker: You had such a cool voice in Code:Veronica...sigh...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Very good, people! Keep it up!

Time for my round 2:

The concept behind Simmons's "Family" is very intriguing.

Hunk must be really effective at what he's doing if he's always the only one to survive.

For someone with a history of being a good-for-nothing coward, Brad managed to hold his own for quite an impressive time during the zombie apocalypse in Raccoon City.

Chris is probably one of the dumbest characters in the entire series.

Sheva's characterisation is inconsistent at times.

Rachael, you do realise the Oozes were formerly male humans, right? So how did you expect to get away with a cleavage like that?

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
i dislike.1.chris is a tough and good with airplanes with hes military background good soldier.2.jake is fast and i like his hand to hand ability i used too much to takedown magnom playr the weak one bwhahahah anyhow i hope he work with his style with girls.3.wesker i dont know! i love hem and i hate hem.but hes the bad star badass vill!

i like.1.leon you have to be a man bro go and tell what you realy feel women dig you that for sure and do some work out to build a tough body like chris!.2.hunk i have feeling that your a russian! since your a leader of USS unit also remove this dame mask bro its a RE not a metro last light game?.3.rebecca. dont be such a girly man up and be strong you wuss! ^-^ and your still cute marry me lol *_^

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Characters I like

Leon-You had so many witty remarks in all the games you're in I was honestly surprised you haven't gotten shot up like in RE2

Chris-It's funny how you bashed Wesker for being a comic book villain when you punched a big ass boulder into oblivion...

Barry-Your puns warrant your death Burton.

Dislike

Jill-I never did like your previous design, but RE5 Jill sits a bit ok with me.

Nicholai- You did everything a bad guy should do. That also means being hated you twat

Billy-Who the hell are you again?
Bah who cares you got some kickass design.

The Darkening Sea

Characters I like:

Chris, why did you have to turn into the incredible hulk and smash a boulder with your fist. Not cool.
Claire, after degeneration, why did you stress so much and start drug-abusing your face into a wreck.
Albert W, why ****ing why did he have to turn so stereotypical!
The weapon store owner from RE2, why must he sound almost retarded?

Characters I dislike:

Ashley looks cute when she doesn't flash us her giant-sized ears.
Excella was a good boss fight once she had mutated.
Leon looked like a male model in the darkside chronicles.
Jake looks handsome...for a ginger male. His outfit was cool, too.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Characters I like:

Leon: it's about time for a new haircut, no?

Ada: it's kinda weird you show up in all Leon's games. I'm not saying anything, just saying there might be a teensy tiny stalking problem.

Alfred Ashford: figure yo' sh!t out.

Jill Valentine: I know you came first, but you're a less interesting version of Regina. Sorry.

Characters I dislike:

Wesker: nice shades, dickface.

Rebecca: stronger and more self-sufficient than I tend to give her credit for.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Claire: (ugh this is hard she's perfect) Stop patronizing everyone with your sassy remarks when they are just trying to help you survive.

Chris: You're the whole reason your sister is in this friggin mess. You decided not to tell her where you were going so she wouldn't worry. Look how that turned out.

Sheva: Don't let yourself get run over by the Chris parade. You have your own reasons for being there, so don't be so submissive.

Carlos: Choose an accent and stick with it. Also, Jill's clearly not interested so stop bothering her.

Jill: I admire that you don't just throw yourself at Chris and establish yourself as your own woman *cough* Jessica *cough*. You also don't let a zombie apocalypse get in the way of your fashion (here's looking at you, miniskirt).

Hunk: You manage to keep fighting time and again even though inexplicably all of your friends die every time, which one would think would have too great of an emotional toll, but you just get right back out there.

Wesker: You are clearly very good at being the bad guy considering you always kill everyone who has ever trusted you.

Jim: I like that your hat covers your nasty blonde hair.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Claire: (ugh this is hard she's perfect) Stop patronizing everyone with your sassy remarks when they are just trying to help you survive.

Chris: You're the whole reason your sister is in this friggin mess. You decided not to tell her where you were going so she wouldn't worry. Look how that turned out.

Sheva: Don't let yourself get run over by the Chris parade. You have your own reasons for being there, so don't be so submissive.

Carlos: Choose an accent and stick with it. Also, Jill's clearly not interested so stop bothering her.

Jill: I admire that you don't just throw yourself at Chris and establish yourself as your own woman *cough* Jessica *cough*. You also don't let a zombie apocalypse get in the way of your fashion (here's looking at you, miniskirt).

Hunk: You manage to keep fighting time and again even though inexplicably all of your friends die every time, which one would think would have too great of an emotional toll, but you just get right back out there.

Wesker: You are clearly very good at being the bad guy considering you always kill everyone who has ever trusted you.

Jim: I like that your hat covers your nasty blonde hair.

The accuracy in this hurts my soul.

Well the void that used to be there anyways.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Leon: Well i got to admit. You have a strong will to survive and you are too innocent.

Ada: That is one fine looking dress

Wesker: i like your sexy shades.

Chris: Go home, You old drunk.

Claire: I know that Chris is your brother, But you worry too much about him. He is not a kid anymore.

Ashely: My god Shut up. Your not in an Opera.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Rebecca: Every time you come back your voice is a little higher. Please stop. Also you look like a 12 year old Asian boy. (but i still love you)
Claire: You have a squidward nose in your new game. You get kidnapped a lot like... is that a kink of yours or something?
Helena: You're very angry and dumb. Honestly.

Sheva: You're really pretty like... you go girl. I wish I was as pretty as you. Also nice accent!
Jake: Motorcycles are cool. The fact you can ride one immediately gives you ten cool points in my book.
HUNK: I'll admit, your outfit is ballin.

Top Bottom