• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Samurai edge project

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
So I finally got around to bringing my childhood back to life a little. I used a beretta 96 elite which came with the "silver" barrel (bead blasted stainless steel) and steel guide rod. I polished the finish off the trigger to match. It came with the skeletonized hammer which I'm going to replace with the standard. The grips were made by a guy named max at D.S grips.com. All that is left is the hammer and to have the slide milled and stamped S.T.A.R.S RPD special team. I'm going for Chris's gun. Lemme know what you guys think.

If you guys want to see the gun just let me know and ill I'm you the link to the photobucket album. Can't post it here without ten previous posts.

Last edited:

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
Finally have a little more accomplished on the beretta.
20171119_104853_zpsddakt13q.jpg

1511110578200-1510033326_zpsni7do3vy.jpg

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
That is so awesome! Now I want to do something like that!
Thanks! This is actually the second one I've started. The original one I had to sell, needed the money and it was pre having the slide milled so it was still stock once I threw the old grips back on it. It was also in .40 s&w which is what Barry's gun is and I wanted to do chris'. So here's this one in true 9mm and it's a laser beam. Super accurate. If you decide to do something similar let me know!

Peep

Something Horrible
This is absolutely brilliant! It looks exactly like the in-game model! I love stuff like this.

Well done, man.

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
This is absolutely brilliant! It looks exactly like the in-game model! I love stuff like this.

Well done, man.

Thanks! It's getting pretty close to done. Just a few more small touch ups and then I'll move on to the next project!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Just echoing what everyone else has said really, but that's awesome. Great work!

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Man, I've seen some good Samurai Edge recreations but this one really looks like the in-game model. Nicely done!

Last edited:

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
Just echoing what everyone else has said really, but that's awesome. Great work!

This is amazing!

Good work @FelixK

Man, I've seen some good Samurai Edge recreations but this one really looks like the in-game model. Nicely done!

Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it! I'll try to make sure to get it finished soon and get better pictures and some targets uploaded! I'd like to also do a custom case for it as well.

FelixK

Zombies must shuffle
Screenshot_2017-11-26-11-55-43_zpsvmxuagqr_edit_1511718998784_zpsx3g7uhfm.jpeg
I know i sound dumb, but is it like possible to 3d print a replica of Samurai Edge?

A non functioning plastic one absolutely. The one my folks have is a small desktop printer and it could do it, you'd just have to sand it down to take the lines out of it and hand paint it. (The photo is not one that we did, I pulled it off of Google as an example)

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That is a very nice handgun, made even nicer! Very well done. :smile:

Top Bottom