• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) S.t.a.r.s

Cheer

Kamen Rider
ok i got a question

in RE2 when you enter the police station and go to the room where you talk to the injured officer who gives you the card key he says that all the S.T.A.R.S members have disappered 10 days ago before the outbrake.

but a few hours before that Jill was in the police station.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
they messed with the story abit when it came to RE3,
a few minor facts like that werent thought about.
haha

Cheer

Kamen Rider
well the computer in the main hall in RE2 you use a card key to unlock the doors. while in RE3 you use it to get the code for the locker which you the blue diamond from.

the locker the one you take the plastic explosive from in RE2 it doesn't ask you for a code. while in RE3 it asks you for one.

the locker in the room under the stairs the one where you get the other outfits for Leon and Claire. if you went there in RE3 you will get something else.

Hira

Resident Evil is a mystery itself. You can't possibly trace everything in the timeline. Well guys I'll just put it like this, some things are better left untouched....like the fact I'm smexier than everyone..correct?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
as a Resident evil fan i have to solve the mystery becuse it is the only way to understand the story

aintnoscrub

Premium
try resi evil wiki, its gives you a pretty detailed timeline, although im not sure if it will explain what you said about the members going missing and such.,

Trinity

Boys will be boys..Stop! Hira,you are smexy,sexy or whatever you like to be,but iHades is an older member and a really nice guy,so there's no need for quarells,and behaving like little boys who hide behind the building block,measuring who has the bigger ... ah,you get the point..We're all mature people here...And iHades is certainly not a female,is a quite gorgeous bloke.

Anyway..Back to from off topic..Dunno,maybe they changed it because they thought people would know a lot of secrets from the 2 part.

aintnoscrub

Premium
thanks trin, but i was never gonna take this further, wouldnt really bother stooping down to his level...

Hira

Oooooh is that a fight?
Nah I'm kiddin...probably to late to admit I'm not really a jerk...I was just pickin on you iHades...but your entitled to your opinion....and ok wife I shall be mature.

Hollow-Words

Black dragon knight;27781 said:
well the computer in the main hall in RE2 you use a card key to unlock the doors. while in RE3 you use it to get the code for the locker which you the blue diamond from.

the locker the one you take the plastic explosive from in RE2 it doesn't ask you for a code. while in RE3 it asks you for one.

the locker in the room under the stairs the one where you get the other outfits for Leon and Claire. if you went there in RE3 you will get something else.

lol, well the locker in resident Evil 2 only worked because it says the lock is broken, thats why Claire only need the lockpick to open the rest of it.

And well...there are too many things to count~~~

mastermind

well maybe claire and leon came in a few hours earlier than jill cause Marvin or whatever his name was was still alive. you know the senior cop that leon meets and he jokes saying your party has been cancelled. maybe he thought that jill had left shortly before the outbreak and then leon comes in and meets him about 15 minutes later he dies and turns into a zombie and never finds out that jill never left the city. :) just my theory though

aintnoscrub

Premium
perhaps he means they disappeared off home or whatever, then RE2 starts, then when the destructions begins, RE3 startss.
it doesnt really make sense but i guess it never will.

mastermind

wel i just played it and watched the movie less than 5 minutes ago and nothing is said about all the S.T.A.R.S. leaving town

Top Bottom