• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

S.T.A.R.S. Graphics Shop

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
If anyone would like a new, custom-made pic or gif image for their avatar, signature or anything else I'd be happy to create one for you. I should be available Sunday, Tuesday and Wednsday nights, and will have your graphic done within twenty minutes of your request. If I don't get just right the first time, let me know and I'll change whatever you dislike until it's perfect. The price of a graphic is $50, but all S.T.A.R.S. Members get theirs free of course.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
$50? Do you have a degree or sommat?
I'm not sure what forums you go to where you can make that kind of cash on signatures/miscellaneous graphics, but post a link because I could use some spare cash.

and to think I've done it for free for the last 5 years of my life.

Mike Redfield

I think you didn't get the joking part of it. After that I wrote,
but all S.T.A.R.S. Members get theirs free of course.
I always do that on my signature making threads on my forums. There free, of course, I was just trying to be humorous. Oh, well. It doesn't matter anymore, this thread is unnecessary, there's already a signature request thread.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I think you didn't get the joking part of it. After that I wrote,

"but all S.T.A.R.S. Members get theirs free of course."

I always do that on my signature making threads on my forums. There free, of course, I was just trying to be humorous. Oh, well. It doesn't matter anymore, this thread is unnecessary, there's already a signature request thread.
Ah, my mistake. It would appear that I am no match for your sarcasm. I just read that S.T.A.R.S. comment to mean you run some kind of subscription service. Carry on then :p

By the way, I have to say that I hate these XF smileys. They all look far too cutesy and cheerful.
See that thing? It's like a Kirby or a Jigglypuff.

Mike Redfield

Lmao, I know. On my other forum, there's a way to disable the smileys. That's why I just do things like this, ;P instead of :p

Top Bottom