• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 REvelations costumes?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Resident Evil revelations is a variety of cost obligations game Add-ons to install. So, two different weapons upgrades are for sale:
"Resistance Set" and "Enhancement Set". This DLC will be available from June 4 and included six upgrades. Each DLC costs 160 Microsoft points or 1.99 euros.

From 11 June to is to buy two additional characters for the RAID mode. "Rachael Ooze", the infected mutation of the mysterious blonde and a female version of hunk, known as "Lady Hunk". Each character costs 240 Microsoft points or 2.99 euros.

The weapons upgrades for Jill Valentine, Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat will be available starting June 18 and cost 80 Microsoft points or 0.99 Euro.
HERES THE LINK TO SEE THE LADY HUNK PIC http://www.resident-evil-love.net/

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's stupid. :rolleyes: I have so many RE points left, why do I have to spend actual money on characters like these?

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Good! It's before "The Last of Us" comes out and takes up all of my free time for the rest of forever!

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
I'm playing raid mode right now and it's showing 12 total characters (I haven't unlocked them) with 1 plus 2 extra costumes each. I don't know if Lady Hunk and Rachael Ooze are included in those 12.

spoilers?:
I unlocked Jill's first costume. I think it's from RE5 DLC? Turquoise top with green kinda khaki pants all spandex like =p

bruno

Chief Researcher
I got Rachael Ooze, a hangun set (Jill/Parker/Jessica), and a t-shirt with my pre-sale. And I also got a 12% discount in the game's price.

bruno

Chief Researcher
A local electronics shop. They always make nice pre-sale discounts.
I'm sure the downloadable content and the t-shirt are the standart pre-sale bonus for Europe.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Ha ha, oh yes! Even I am bothered, and I'm not even a Jill fan. She looks a lot like a French teacher I once had, it will be odd to play as her with that in mind.

Does anyone believe in the possibility of the extra costumes being available for the campaign too?

this i can Actually Confirm! as i have gone through all the campain and finished all Episodes! as for the extra costumes, they will probly the alternatives in Raid Mode

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I know, I've finished the game myself and found out by now, but thanks anyway. ;) And yes, it's the extra costumes from Rape Mode, which you have to unlock there first.

adamclark83

My favourite costume of Jill's in this is undoubtedly her Marine Assault wetsuit. She looks remarkable in it.

Top Bottom