• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 REvelations costumes?

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Since they said they're pleasing the fans with this game.
And they said there would be new costumes (2 for each character).
Do you think we'll get Jill RE3 and Jill STARS?

Just imagine walking the dark hallways of an abandoned ship in the night as Jill STARS or RE3 in HD!

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
Ugh I know... And maybe this will be the last Resident Evil with Jill before they reboot the series D:

So she has to have all her iconic outfits!!!!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It basically means pushing the "Reset" button and starting a new series with the same name. Sometimes similar to a remake, but much stronger because we're expected to forget everything that has happened before that game. The new Tomb Raider is an example for this; it still features Lara Croft, but all the other games she has appeared in so far don't "count" anymore.

As for the costumes, I would appreciate as many as possible, but as it has already been said, no simple recolours! I can do that myself. It's a shame that every RE6 Mercenaries character has two versions of the same outfit, considering that Capcom had a whole book full of other great ideas that could have been used instead.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Umm... I hate to disappoint here, or burst any bubbles, but I think it highly likely that with most characters, they'll just use the costumes that they gave them in Raid Mode on the 3DS... So they're not technically new costumes :\ I hope they don't, because it would be nice to see some new costume designs, but I think they might just be lazy and use those... :\

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Umm... I hate to disappoint here, or burst any bubbles, but I think it highly likely that with most characters, they'll just use the costumes that they gave them in Raid Mode on the 3DS... So they're not technically new costumes :\ I hope they don't, because it would be nice to see some new costume designs, but I think they might just be lazy and use those... :\
Probably, but it would be nice if everyone had 3 costumes. (For example Morgan, Norman and o'brian have 1) and Keith and quint have 2.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!! Chris in a tight sailor costume with (somewhat) bare midriff for Revelations!!
I NEED THIS GAME!!!!

(Jill as a pirate princess isn't bad either, if only it wasn't for the fugly face...)

:)

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
I find it funny that people on Facebook(I know, internet commentary isn't the greatest..) were complaining about these costumes being "stupid" or "gay". THE GAME TAKES PLACE ON A SHIP FOR A GOOD MAJORITY OF IT! Not only do I find them fitting, but I like the silly costumes. I wonder if the rest of the cast featured in Raid Mode will get silly costumes?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I find it funny that people on Facebook(I know, internet commentary isn't the greatest..) were complaining about these costumes being "stupid" or "gay". THE GAME TAKES PLACE ON A SHIP FOR A GOOD MAJORITY OF IT!

Honestly, there was no need to make Chris's sailor outfit so incredibly tight and short to make him look like someone you would meet on a ship, he could also have worn a "normal" sailor costume without that huge bulge between his legs (which you can't see on this render, but on his ingame model in Capcom Unity's latest live stream), so I understand where those "gay" complaints are coming from in his case, but I like it this way. :cool:
Also, those who complain about the outfits being "silly" obviously have never played RE before, every game in the main series (except CV) has featured silly unlockables so far. Too bad the parrot on Jill's shoulder can't talk.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!! Chris in a tight sailor costume with (somewhat) bare midriff for Revelations!!
I NEED THIS GAME!!!!

(Jill as a pirate princess isn't bad either, if only it wasn't for the fugly face...)

:)

Wash your mouth out! Jill is Hot and its a younger Jill in Revelations. I already have this on 3ds but seeing Jill in a wetsuit in HD is quite tempting to buy this again!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
For your information, I'm not the only one who isn't pleased with Jill's new look. :p Seriously, they should have kept the old face from the Remake / RE5. But since you can't turn the camera like in RE6, I'll only see her backside anyway most of the time, so never mind.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Lol i know just having a joke. I saw all the Jill-fans crying about her new face. ! she still looks pretty to me although i prefer the RE5 BSAA Jill over all the others. I'd rather have BSAA Jill in Re6 Mercs than have revelations.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Ha ha, oh yes! Even I am bothered, and I'm not even a Jill fan. She looks a lot like a French teacher I once had, it will be odd to play as her with that in mind.

Does anyone believe in the possibility of the extra costumes being available for the campaign too?

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Hot sea men (;)). I now have no doubt Capcom intends Chris to be gay. I don't think they need to announce it because sexual orientation should not matter, but personally, I think it'd be a cool move. Chris is gay, though--end of story.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You know what I find funny? So many people complain about those outfits on Facebook, calling them stupid, gay, not serious enough for a game like RE, whatever. Especially under Chris's picture, you can read many comments about how they think Jill's and Keith's costumes are still okay, but Chris's is over the top silly and unwanted. Yet look at the "likes" every picture got so far: This morning, Keith had not even 500, Jill had a little more than 1,000, and Chris had over 11,000.

Well, I guess it's just like I always say: The trolls are not the largest in number, they're just the loudest.

Top Bottom