• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica resident evil vote

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hi there I am going to start walkthroughs on you tube witch one should i do first resident evil code veronica or resident evil 4

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
I would play favorites and say $ but my common sense is tingling, it sez do CVX first (prolly cuz it came first)

Mr Sunshine

I'd say go for RE 4 because it is more popular and you'll get more views. But if you enjoy Code Veronica more I'd say go for it first.

TheMixedHerb

別れ.
Do what you enjoy doing, I do Resident Evil runs myself and take it from me when I say it gets boring forcing yourself to do runs. Do them in the order you want to, not others. =P

However, for the sake of the thread I'll just say CV, 4 may be more popular but CV is far better in my opinion. Or you could just do both at once and alternate between uploads, that's also a viable method.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Why bother, there must be walkthroughs that already excist. I'd do RE4 though. I have not played the other RE game. I made a few walkthorugh pictures for RE5. and I linked alot of stuff, the thread was sticky'd in the RE5 section, not sure if it's still there.

Top Bottom