• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Twitch Marathon

When's the best date?

• RIGHT NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • March 22nd

• July 24th

• Coinciding with RE:Rev2 so it chronologically fits in.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Around Halloween

• Total voters

ChaoticMeltdown

So since last year I've been talking to some friends online about holding a RE Marathon. I did one 2 years ago where I played through every canon game in the series. One day per game basically. Sadly this marathon would just be me playing the games because I know no one living close to me who would join in on playing the games.

This year though I want to play all the games I own which is almost every RE game out right now with the exception of mobile games, Gaiden and Outbreak 2. I still need to pick those up.

Would any of you guys be interested in joining the stream? I mainly do it to talk to friends and show them some of the games they haven't seen yet. Hell I haven't played all of the RE games I own myself.

I have to warn though I'm no RE Master. Don't expect flawless runs, knife runs or anything like that.
Also I live in Germany so the streaming time would be somewhere in the morning or such for most peeps living in the western side of the world.

So again, would anyone be down to watch? If you stream as well then maybe we can do a co-stream where we both play through a game at the same time or we could just talk over skype/teamspeak.

Top Bottom