• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Resident evil title voice

Solidfire93

hi,
while this is no big deal,but i want to talk about this and give my thoughts about it
i always loved the title voice when you press start and a creepy voice says ''Resident Evil''
capcom always used awesome voice actors for this small part of the game
what i realy hate about is that some of RE games title voice are not that great for example : RE the umbrella chronicles and dark side chronicles it doesn't sound awesome and scary when you start the game
back in 1999 when i used to watch my uncle while he bought RE3 nemesis for the first time
i **** my self (not realy) but you understand what i mean ! for the next RE game i want to feel like that when i press start,i wish capcom just say Resident Evil if they release RE7, just no dont say Seven,i remember how ****y RE6 was on the title voice, and when i start RE original or REremake i get that feeling again not that much since i get used to RE fear but still i'll **** my self if see a Chrimson head ! and that title voice reminds me of alot of creepy things in my mind when i start the game (yes im crazy) :happy:
i hope Capcom do something awesome to next RE game
hope you guys enjoyed this
and please feel free to tell us your Fav RE title voice !

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
A guy actually complied all of these voices :-
"
My Fav one is the corny "RE4/Remake" Voice.. its just over the top cheesy and yet awesome.

Top Bottom