• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil summer holidays/vacations

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
In OPM magazine (the one that was all about the PS1 - I used to buy it when I was ten xD) they had a funny article in their summer issue where game characters took holidays to other games and wrote postcards. E.g. Spyro went to Raccoon City and Leon went to the Ape Escape land.

Anyone want to have a go at writing a postcard by placing a RE character into another game??
This is just for the lols :)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
LOL xD seems no one wants to do one... oh well ^_^

I wish I could find the magazine so I could show you the Leon in Ape Escape one, lol

^From Robot Chiken right? Lol, I saw that episode, when I saw Raccoon city, I almost had a heart attack of joy. Lol.

wpstudart

013;53389 said:
^From Robot Chiken right? Lol, I saw that episode, when I saw Raccoon city, I almost had a heart attack of joy. Lol.

So do I, 'Raccoon City sounds lovely' :lol:

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
lol not Robot Chicken, it was Official Playstation Magazine

Leon was in Ape Escape land and he was like "The monkeys are small and difficult to kill. I want to go home."

Spyro was in Raccoon City and he said something like "I tried talking to someone but they just ignored me. Oh, he's noticed... he's coming this way now... OH GOD MY EYES PLEASE STOP EATING MY FACE Love Spyro"

it was a lol :lol:

Levan

Polkka. lol
Ooh... Nice idea. I'll try making one. :p

Though I wonder which RE character I should choose and what place would I make him/her end up, lol.

ResidentZelda

013;53389 said:

Haha yeah "Raccoon City? That sounds LOVELY!" I laughed my ass off at that haha. But I cant stop feeling bad for Yoshi.

Top Bottom