• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident Evil revelations humour

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Just for fun, let's poke fun and point out humouress moments in revelations.

1. The main plot from Obrians point of view did not actually make any sense and would not work. Not to mention it's probably more illegal what he did then what he tried to uncover.

2. Would a satellite targeting system based on co ordinates surely wouldn't have been knocked off by chaff?

3. Quint and Keith survived the base explosion with no marks. Parker survived getting shot, falling into fire and drowning with a broken leg.

4. Jessicas outfit

5. Why was a screwdriver taped to the inside of a toilet

6. How did Raymond get into the comms room

7. You're meant to believe everyone was stranded on that ship. Yet the cast escaped via 3 separate means.

8. The part of the phonecall Morgan was at when Raymond walked on left no indication any fowl play was being done

9. Genesis picks up a gun silhouette. "I think it's a gun"

10. Parker got shot in the bridge. Jill proceeds to find him on the bowels of the ship.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
11. Jill: "No power. Which means no elevator for us." Duh!

12. Parker: "It's a trap!" You don't say, but don't you think Jill might have realised there was gas pouring into the room?

13. Jill: "I'm in a room... I think." Really? I thought it was an amusement park.

14. "The water is not stopping!" Again, thanks Parker, but I'm sure not even Jill is dense enough not to have realised that by now.

15. Jill is like "Chris, Chris, Chris!" and Chris is like "Jill, Jill, Jill!" all the time, yet once they find each other, they're all business again.

16. Chris to Jill after she took a swim in the virus-infected red water: "You okay?" Jill: "Yeah." ... And that's it. She didn't even tell him she took the antidote, and he didn't ask. By the way, wasn't it a little convenient that she found and took the antidote merely seconds before the room she was in was flooded by the radioactive soup?

3. Quint and Keith survived the base explosion with no marks. Parker survived getting shot, falling into fire and drowning with a broken leg.

What's so funny is people still claiming that Piers can't possibly have survived RE6, even though he had a health-regenerating virus in his body when "it" happened, whereas Quint, Keith and Parker did not, and they still got away without a scratch...

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
19. They were just itching to kill that city with a giant laser. There was only hunters released into it.
Seemed a bit drastic

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
20: Chris tells Jessica she should have worn her thermal underwear. How did he know she wasn't?!

21: When the ledge crumbles beneath Chris and he says 'It's just my leg, I'm not going anywhere for a while'. They fight a few dogs and then Chris gets up, perfectly fine. Sounds like he wanted to be the damsel in distress for once.

22: Jessica: 'Me and my sweet ass are on the way!' Who would ever say anything like this?

23: Quint deepens his voice to impress Jessica. Doesn't he realise that it's annoying to everyone else, as well?

24: Rachael is entering a dangerous situation and needs to be observant and keep her wits about her. The most logical way to style her hair that morning was, of course, to put all her hair over one eye.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
20: Chris tells Jessica she should have worn her thermal underwear. How did he know she wasn't?!

1. Perhaps he could tell just by looking at her terrible purple tights that she wasn't wearing any long underwear underneath
2. Or it was the rare joke from Chris.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
26. The battle with Norman takes place in a sunken ship, fortunately with infinite oxygen to talk and shout and run about and dry air to fire off a wide verity of weapons.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
27. I'm probably not the only who noticed that, but actually the true star of Revelations wasn't Jill Valentine herself, but her ass. The camera was so focused on Jill's ass that it was hard not to notice that and maybe that would explain her lack of a personality in this game. But in Jill's defense, she showed at least some emotions, unlike Chris who had the emotional range of a brick wall.

I got something funny. The red head character, Raymond. He looks like Conan O'Brian. Right?

And the old guy who looks like Columbo, his name is O' Brian. cmon. that's funny. Game rules though.

Why did it end with Jessica and Raymond at the bar. is there ever gona be anything to come of that.

Top Bottom