• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: Red Falls (Teaser Trailer # 2 - Requiem for a Dream)

Tom Simmons

View attachment 595

So, I've been on here promoting my film a while ago. The film is nearly complete. We do have a few more unscripted scenes we have to shoot. A necessary evil based on peer feedback. But we have the second trailer up and running. It's another teaser. And by no means should you let the tone of this trailer deceive you. There is a nice balance of horror in the final film which this trailer doesn't convey.

I hope you enjoy. Please spread the word, Resident Evil fans! Tweet it (#redfalls #striketoburn #residentevil) and share this on your facebook walls! Thanks!

ADAxWONG

On A Mission...
Look nice, A sequel should be called, Resident Evil: Operation Mayday. Takes place at Raccoon City but shows a experiment person from the Umbrella facilities make a escape with a UBCS survivor. Sounds a lot cooler than typed lol.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Great job guys =) I saw the first trailer too, and I must say I'm excited to see the finished product

Top Bottom