• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Marathon

Albert Krauser

Hey guys, new to this forum. Browsed it for some time and have decided to make an account.

I've been wanting to do a resident evil marathon for ages now. The time has finally come. Here's the order I will do the games in

Re 0
Re 1
Operation Javier (up to when Leon talks about raccoon city
Re 3 part 1
Re 2
Re 3 part 2
Operation Javier ( up until Leon talks about Code Veronica
Re cvx
Rest of Operation Javier
Umbrella Chronicals (Chris and Jill)
Umbrella Chronicals (Wesker)
Re 4
Re degeneration
Re revelations
Re 5
Re Damnation
Re 6

I'll spend probably 2 - 3 hours per night that I'm at home playing so it's gonna come some time

I haven't completed darkside or umbrella Chronicals in years so I may have messed up something along those lines. If there is anything else can could be thrown in, like maybe Wesker escaping the mansion, then throw it at me, would be appreciated :)

Last edited:

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
play it all and its worth your time for online to me opreation raccon city and re6 are best in online gameing anyhow have a good gameing time bro

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I would just play the entirety of Operation Javier between CODE Veronica X and Resident Evil 4, since it's supposed to take place in 2002. It seems like cutting away from once with two games inbetween, and again with one really long game inbetween, would break the pace into little shards.

Top Bottom