• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Inside Umbrella Chapter 2

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Desier was dumbsrtuck, to say the least. The Progenitor Virus. In his own body? How did this happen?
He must be lying, Deseir thought.
Wesker smiled, as if he could hear Deseir thinking. "Remember, a couple weeks after you joined Umbrella you had to take a physical?" Deseir noded, knowing where this was going. "The scientist injected you with the Virus. But, the reason you haven't noticed a big change is because no motivation. The Virus develops slowly inside the body. Unless killed, like I was." Wesker looked at his gloved hand, as if remembering the inicident.
"Motivation?" Deseir managed to croak out.
"Adreniline, Mitch said. Deseir almost forgot he was there. "He means adreniline."
"Excellent! I'm glad to see all humans aren't stupid." Mitch aimed his Assault Rifle at Wesker.
"I've had it up to here with your crap. My job is to come here, find and evac any survivors, and kill any infected mofos that get in our way," his finger tightened on the trigger,"And you're in the way."
Wesker laughed, undeterred by Mitch's threat. "I guess I should not have spoken so quickly of you. One, bullets will not kill me. I'm indestructible-"
"Let's see about that." Mitch said, unloading a full clip. They expected Wesker to drop dead, but he didn't.
"Son of a bitch dodged 'em all." Deseir whispered.
"-and two, you must have selective hearing, because your friend right there has the same thing as me. Watch." In a flash, Wesker was attacking Deseir. Any normal person (human) would not have seen it clearly. But Deseir did. And he also dodged, and retaliated with a punch to Wesker's chest.
"Oof. You are a strong one." Mitch came at Wesker with his knife, but was launched across the room. "Now come. We have things to do, Mr. Garrett."
Instead of following Wesker, Deseir went to check on Mitch.
He has a pulse. That's good. He's just unconseious.
"Fine," Wesker said, fishing something out of his pocket, and tossing it to Deseir. "I'll be in touch, just in case." Wesker strode out of the door. Deseir looked at the object in his hand. It was an ear peice.
Sly mother-
Mitch moaned in his mini coma. Desir found paper and a pen.

Mitch, went to Jay's Bar the R.P.D. building. I'll be back. If you're still gonna be here.
The R.P.D. was their best bet. They could get to the remaining S.T.A.R.S. members, then get them to help evac.​
Plus, getting this crap outta me, Deseir said, thinking of Umbrella's secret underground lab located under the R.P.D. building.​
Deseir barricaded the door of the apartment, then closed it, then headed for the R.P.D. building. Deseir sensed something, but couldn't put his finger on it. As he looked behind him, Deseir saw a figure in a gray trench coat.​
"Hey you!" he called out,"Guy! You okay?" The figure turned towards him, then walked towards him. As he got closer, Deseir could tell something was wrong. The man (thing) was about 7 feet tall, and didn't look human. Something told Deseir to run. And he did. Fast.​

Top Bottom