• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil IN SPACE!?

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I mean it has potential to be good.... But I dont know if we want Resident evil to turn into Alex Wesker trying to conquer planets ... Or worse if Everyone starts getting DBZ power ups and the villains team up with the good guys to take down a homosexual clone of Raditz( who for some reason is the result of Jake and Sherry having naughty time).

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It doesn't necessarily have to be about conquering other planets. One level of my favourite game No One Lives Forever has the main character travel to space in order to obtain an antidote that can only be produced in zero gravity environments. They just need to come up with a similarly unstable virus that needs to be created in space for some reason, and there you go. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch either, Resident Evil has always had rather futuristic technology, so I'm actually surprised that this idea has apparently never occured to Capcom before.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I mean it has potential to be good.... But I dont know if we want Resident evil to turn into Alex Wesker trying to conquer planets ... Or worse if Everyone starts getting DBZ power ups and the villains team up with the good guys to take down a homosexual clone of Raditz( who for some reason is the result of Jake and Sherry having naughty time).

Everyone here had really good points and I would love to reply to every single one of them but.... You sir.... just one the internet for August 11th 2015! I was laughing so hard that I lost it.... I'm screen capping this ****! LMAO

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Everyone here had really good points and I would love to reply to every single one of them but.... You sir.... just one the internet for August 11th 2015! I was laughing so hard that I lost it.... I'm screen capping this ****! LMAO
why thank you:)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Maybe. Dino Crisis went to space at the second sequel and after barely four years, so who knows?

makto_san

Starkiller
I dunno, I've always thinking that probably the direccion in future is in a post-apocalyptic environment rather than the space. I remember that few years ago I read a comic of Resident Evil from WildStorm and the first couple of issues, they put the story on a space mission...and it felt it like Alien Revisited.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
why thank you:)

Fun fact time!
Did you know that Capcom original were going to give Natalia the ability to shoot laser beams from her finger tips? They then came to their sense and removed that feature from the game because it felt to "super hero" like and they wanted to focus on bringing horror back. That's why Natalia points stuff out :)

Long story short.... Alex Wesker ALMOST became a less "homosexual" version of Frieza. Let's not mention that if RE and DBZ meshed.... Alex would probably have Captain Ginyu's body switch ability and a whole lot of other bull****. I don't think "heroes and villains" will need to merge to fight anyone. Maybe to fight Alex but.... It's actually hinted in the game that she's physically stronger than Albert with her powers but presumably not nearly as fast, not even close.

We might need to see Jake go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and power up for 9 episodes while pulling off some Michael Bay Hollywood blockbuster moves to drop kick that bitch.

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Fun fact time!
Did you know that Capcom original were going to give Natalia the ability to shoot laser beams from her finger tips? They then came to their sense and removed that feature from the game because it felt to "super hero" like and they wanted to focus on bringing horror back. That's why Natalia points stuff out :)

Long story short.... Alex Wesker ALMOST became a less "homosexual" version of Frieza. Let's not mention that if RE and DBZ meshed.... Alex would probably have Captain Ginyu's body switch ability and a whole lot of other bull****. I don't think "heroes and villains" will need to merge to fight anyone. Maybe to fight Alex but.... It's actually hinted in the game that she's physically stronger than Albert with her powers but presumably not nearly as fast, not even close.

We might need to see Jake go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and power up for 9 episodes while pulling off some Michael Bay Hollywood blockbuster moves to drop kick that bitch.
Hahah. I can also see Alex wanting to get into Sherry Birkin's body because she finds Jake so good looking..
I mean some people might consider that incest but we don't know if Alex and Albert were ever related...... Oh well Im shipping Alex and Jake together... no one can stop it now. muahahahahaha

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hahah. I can also see Alex wanting to get into Sherry Birkin's body because she finds Jake so good looking..
I mean some people might consider that incest but we don't know if Alex and Albert were ever related...... Oh well Im shipping Alex and Jake together... no one can stop it now. muahahahahaha

Wait what? Lmao It's actually stated as a fact that Alex and Albert were never blood related. Alex considered Albert as a brother because she understood and knew what he went through and sympathised for him. Both of them were victims of Project W. and Alex was the head of this at one point in the late 90's. It is strongly suggested that Albert doesn't feel the same way back and just see's her as a friendly rival (equal) and an acquaintance. Resident Evil 5 showed us that Albert learned about the project but didn't know that there were other "Wesker's". He knew Alex, but he probably didn't know her surname and she likely kept that as a secret. After all... Albert probably wouldn't take this very well. All we know is that Alex cared for Albert as a brother until she got "impatient" and they worked together sometimes. Check out "The Metamorphosis" by Fraz Kafka if you want to understand the relationship between Alex and Albert. A quick summary of the book on Wikipedia will actually go a long ways. Their relationship stems from the story of Greta and Gregor Samsa.

Okay I need YOU to explain something to me. Where the hell did you ever get the idea that Alex think's Jake is good looking? Yes, it is still incest from a theoretical point of view. It's kind of like having sex with your cousins adopted child. Alex never even once mentions Jake or gives any acknowledge of his existence (I'm sure she knows something.... she has her greasy hands EVERYWHERE). I'm willing to bet that Jake will be one of Alex's greatest enemies and Jake may very well be to her, what Chris was to Albert. Of course little miss Natalia will be deep down inside trying to fight back as well :p

As for Alex wanting Sherry's body.... I've been saying this from the moment that the credits rolled. Alex will want Sherry's body as her next vessel. Sherry is very special and the G-Virus successfully bonded to her and is capable of living for 400 years until her body gives out on her. She is the closest we've seen to immortality with the Progenitor virus and the first one to have this in centuries since the Ndipaya tribe buried these secrets. Everything Umbrella was trying to rediscover and recreate is within Sherry, as is everything that Alex spend her life trying to find. With Natalia's mind being almost of strong has her own, Alex may need someone else that she can fully dominate without any resistance. This last paragraph is of course 100% my own speculation! =)

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Wait what? Lmao It's actually stated as a fact that Alex and Albert were never blood related. Alex considered Albert as a brother because she understood and knew what he went through and sympathised for him. Both of them were victims of Project W. and Alex was the head of this at one point in the late 90's. It is strongly suggested that Albert doesn't feel the same way back and just see's her as a friendly rival (equal) and an acquaintance. Resident Evil 5 showed us that Albert learned about the project but didn't know that there were other "Wesker's". He knew Alex, but he probably didn't know her surname and she likely kept that as a secret. After all... Albert probably wouldn't take this very well. All we know is that Alex cared for Albert as a brother until she got "impatient" and they worked together sometimes. Check out "The Metamorphosis" by Fraz Kafka if you want to understand the relationship between Alex and Albert. A quick summary of the book on Wikipedia will actually go a long ways. Their relationship stems from the story of Greta and Gregor Samsa.

Okay I need YOU to explain something to me. Where the hell did you ever get the idea that Alex think's Jake is good looking? Yes, it is still incest from a theoretical point of view. It's kind of like having sex with your cousins adopted child. Alex never even once mentions Jake or gives any acknowledge of his existence (I'm sure she knows something.... she has her greasy hands EVERYWHERE). I'm willing to bet that Jake will be one of Alex's greatest enemies and Jake may very well be to her, what Chris was to Albert. Of course little miss Natalia will be deep down inside trying to fight back as well :p

As for Alex wanting Sherry's body.... I've been saying this from the moment that the credits rolled. Alex will want Sherry's body as her next vessel. Sherry is very special and the G-Virus successfully bonded to her and is capable of living for 400 years until her body gives out on her. She is the closest we've seen to immortality with the Progenitor virus and the first one to have this in centuries since the Ndipaya tribe buried these secrets. Everything Umbrella was trying to rediscover and recreate is within Sherry, as is everything that Alex spend her life trying to find. With Natalia's mind being almost of strong has her own, Alex may need someone else that she can fully dominate without any resistance. This last paragraph is of course 100% my own speculation! =)

it was a joke:) I mean the whole " Alex wanting Jakes's body" was just me being perverted and stupid. I wasn't being serious lol.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
it was a joke:) I mean the whole " Alex wanting Jakes's body" was just me being perverted and stupid. I wasn't being serious lol.

I know you weren't lmao! I can see why Alex would want Jakes body because of his blood. Though she would much rather have Sherry's because of her blood and prolonged life!

It is true that Alex really doesn't give a **** if she has a dick or not... She was also testing those military guys as potential candidates after all! LOL!

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I know you weren't lmao! I can see why Alex would want Jakes body because of his blood. Though she would much rather have Sherry's because of her blood and prolonged life!

It is true that Alex really doesn't give a **** if she has a dick or not... She was also testing those military guys as potential candidates after all! LOL!
I wonder how awkward it would be be if Alex got into a romantic relationship with someone. .......( especially now considering she is in Natalia's body.....

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I wonder how awkward it would be be if Alex got into a romantic relationship with someone. .......( especially now considering she is in Natalia's body.....

It's not going to happen..... she doesn't seem to have any interests in that area. Then again she did sympathised, related, and cared for Albert as a sibling. Keep in mind she could have easily have manipulated him or ****ed him up should he get in her "way".

But Alex in love with someone other than herself? She's so self-obsessive that she probably makes out with herself in the mirror!

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
It's not going to happen..... she doesn't seem to have any interests in that area. Then again she did sympathised, related, and cared for Albert as a sibling. Keep in mind she could have easily have manipulated him or ****ed him up should he get in her "way".

But Alex in love with someone other than herself? She's so self-obsessive that she probably makes out with herself in the mirror!
Ya that sounds about right. She probably has a secret layer were she has pictures and paintings of herself ... And its set up as a shrine. lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Ya that sounds about right. She probably has a secret layer were she has pictures and paintings of herself ... And its set up as a shrine. lol

Well she did have a throne room... you know that right? She did keep a picture of herself and even put posters of herself all over the fricken island! LMAO! The coins you shoot.... the emblems... all have her face on them. She was bitchin when she mutated in her files, she was so ****ed off LMAO She was the islands savior them ****ed them all up!

Top Bottom