• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil ID and Badges?

Jean Carlos

Hi all,

I dont know how much you all love Resident Evil but let me tell you, i am a BIG FAN.

Anyways I have never bought anything from the internet before, but when i saw this http://www.identityprops.com/catalog/resident-evil-umbrella-corp-p-46.html

is it safe? because i must have it.. and with Christmas around the corner :D :D

Also here is much cheaper http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180339821597

What do you guys think, they say they make custom designs as well, has anyone tried before? Who will go first :D

RESIDENT%20EVIL%20ID%20JILL%20VALENTINE%20BADGE%20UMBRELLA%20CORP.jpg

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
jill valentine with a picture of alice, do you even know anything about resident evil
?
why would you want that piece of crap.
and tbh i would trust the ebay one more.

Hoady

Ouch your going to need some ice for that burn!

I'm not fond of it and remember its probably just a printed piece of paper but to each his own aye? Maybe if they could i don't know put your face on it, it would make more sense.The whole internet thing i've only bought 2 or 3 things online so i don't have the greatest knowledge on that.

Hoady

Oh thats good i didn't interperet your first post properly. :-[

Hey well why not if you like it can it actually be used as a license you'll be the coolest kat in town.

Jean Carlos

I said what the hell im going to be the first to try it out.. its only 9$..

Well let me tell you!! I got my GF her very own Resident evil id. Very professionally made.

Great Christmas Gift for my Girlfriend :-*

The card is made on plastic, just like a real id. They sent me a letter with it telling me they can do ANY id lol. (except fake drivers licenses lol).

Delivery was very quick, received within 4 days! Very cool i will buy more with some crazy ideas of mine.

to the upload..YEAAAH so jokes
p1050066hc0.jpg

p1050064zq7.jpg

p10500632938209ag8.jpg

Feel free to comment

A-Virus300

U can make that your self..print it...laminate it..and have it ready!!!
Don't need to go through all that e-bay trouble

Jean Carlos

Yeah she loves Resident evil lol, and also they can make anything you want not only the templates they display.

This is waaay better then the laminated stuff, its actually plastic just like my credit cards. The quality is mind blowing.

I think the site was great, got my money's worth and more, plus shipping was soo quick.

what do you guys think?

Top Bottom