• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil games review

jillswandich

here you do a review of all the RE games. I mean, I didn't review the secondary ones but if you want to review them...:)

Resident Evil - This game is pretty answome! It's one of the best RE games I have ever played <3 the storyline is answome, the creatures are fantastic and the game has answome graphics for it's time. The puzles are entertaining and the weapons are nice to use :) I give it 9.4/10

Resident Evil 2 - this game is pretty cool I love the characters involved! The problem that I found in this game is the puzle solving, it's quite hard and the creatures are a bit hard too, unless you select the arrange mode :p I think it's a great game, answome soun... I give it 9.2/10

Resident Evil 3 - The first game I have ever played in my life! At first, I thought it was a war game because nemesis looked like a soldier on the cover of the game xD when I saw the zombies, I freaked out cuz I was only 6 or 7 at the time xD Last year, I downloaded it to bring back the old memories that I had with this game (I was already a hardcore RE fan when I downloaded the game) and I finished it (I used a guide xD) the nemesis is answome! I love the fact that Jill has returned and that Barry saved her and Carlos :) BARRY STILL WANTS HIS JILL SAMDWICH!!! The puzzles aren't so hard, there's one or another that needs quite some time to pass that it's fun :) I give it..... 9.7/10

Resident Evil 4 - This game was...wow...it's really answome!!! I started playing this two years ago and I had alot of fun with it even though I didn't pass it cuz I lost all of my weapons....don't trust the marchant, I sold my weapons to buy more and I still didn't have money enough....and when I tried to buy my weapons again, I didn't have money enough! wtf anyways, fun game, good graphics, answome storyline with epic enemyes and stuff. I give it... 9.5/10

Resident Evil 5 - For what I've seen this game is really good :D I can't wait to get my PC ready for it :) (I don't have enough RAM and processor xD) The storyline is really well made and I love to see chris back in action :) Sheva is answome too :) The weapons are very cool and the graphics are outstanding!! I'll give it... 9.5/10

nemesis_lover

Nice review, nice to read your first thoughts on the games. My first RE game was RE1 on the PS1, my friend bought a playstation console and got Resident Evil 1 and Tomb Raider 1. We played Tomb Raider for hours and then finally decided to play Resident Evil, once we started playing, we were hooked and were keen on finding out on how to escape the mansion, good times.
Good point on the RE3 cover, I guess you could think of it as a war game, but its funny to hear about that. Hope you enjoy RE5 when you get it.

Top Bottom