• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'Resident Evil: Downfall': 3Ds of Resident Evil Rumoured to be Heading to Nintendo Handheld

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's said to follow Claire, but hasn't it already been stated that the CG films are to star Leon in all of them?

sbr999

whyalways.jpg

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
As much as i like claire, i want to see Rebecca make a new cannical appearence in a new game.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Haha Hey! They stole my fan fic title! Seriously. Sounds interesting to say the least, I'm going to need to buy a 3DS.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Haha Hey! They stole my fan fic title! Seriously. Sounds interesting to say the least, I'm going to need to buy a 3DS.

Where was that PSP Resi game that was announced years ago hmmmmm?? lol

On a random note Storyofmylife: where is that Rebecca image from? (The GIF at the bottom of your sig)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Where was that PSP Resi game that was announced years ago hmmmmm?? lol

On a random note Storyofmylife: where is that Rebecca image from? (The GIF at the bottom of your sig)

Haha I know right? Odd, I guess it was Revelations and they ended up putting it on 3DS instead. :p The Rebecca gif I stole from tumblr under #Rebecca Chambers (It's from the RE mercenary games on the 3DS too btw). It's amazing how many images,gifs,fan art, and concept art they have of Rebecca on there. You should check out #Resident Evil and go from there. It's pretty awesome. :)

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
Haha I know right? Odd, I guess it was Revelations and they ended up putting it on 3DS instead. :p The Rebecca gif I stole from tumblr under #Rebecca Chambers (It's from the RE mercenary games on the 3DS too btw). It's amazing how many images,gifs,fan art, and concept art they have of Rebecca on there. You should check out #Resident Evil and go from there. It's pretty awesome. :)

Yeah! Rebecca is my faviroute female re charecter. Its criminal that she hasent made one canical appearence since re1.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah! Rebecca is my faviroute female re charecter. Its criminal that she hasent made one canical appearence since re1.
Well...We really have no need for her...Don't get me wrong...I love her too...But we really haven't NEEDED her in the series...Not for anything that's happened so far...

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I really hope this game is real. Claire is my favourite character and it's about time she made another canon appearance in the games

Top Bottom