• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Resident Evil Code: Veronica Thread

JP

Talk about anything from Resident Evil Code: Veronica as well as Code: Veronica X

REGirlfan

[quote author=JP link=topic=34.msg187#msg187 date=1185767808]
Talk about anything from Resident Evil Code: Veronica as well as Code: Veronica X
[/quote]

On code:Veronica i think steve was not a good choice as a new character on RE games. what do you think?

JP

I dk Steve was alright I mean I found the whole him secretly loving Claire thing was interesting and all.

sliced-bread-no2

I dislike Steve greatly. He was arrogant and whiny. Also, he wasn't helping the progress of the game by not giving you the golden lugers in the first place. I'm glad he died, untill i tried to fight him and got killed. I DIDN'T KNOW HE CAN'T BE KILLED

GTP320

Sad that he died in front of claire telling her that he loves her.

but um.. steve is an alright character for me, but that voice is a bit annoying.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
If I was Claire and that happened in real life, I would have tears running down my face, and I'll probably be stubberd looking at him. But Steves a good character in RECVX. thats one of the sad scenes I like.

GTP320

Silverfern;92625 said:
If I was Claire and that happened in real life, I would have tears running down my face, and I'll probably be stubberd looking at him. But Steves a good character in RECVX. thats one of the sad scenes I like.

lol, True that.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Shefa;92733 said:
Steve is nice but I think Leon is better for Claire...They are so cute together!!

yeah you reckon? I'll say yes lol. cause I dont know, I sometimes hear Leon/Claire, Leon/Ada, Leon/Angela. (Angela is on RE Degeneration movie).

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Shefa;92733 said:
Steve is nice but I think Leon is better for Claire...They are so cute together!!
I think neither of them are good for her. Leon is - how can I put this delicately - a man whore and Steve is an immature child.

Claire needs someone on her wave length...

...Or at least someone whose voice has changed. :rolleyes:

Blue_Rose88

Code:Veronica
Code Veronica was a really cool game. Steve a was pretty interesting character and I wish Capcom didn't kill him off

refanficrequest.gif

bruno

Chief Researcher
Im sorry to disagree, but i think in CVX, Steve was the most annoying character ever (maybe even worse than Sherry). He was too childish and selfish. However, they have improved his character a lot in TDC.
I heard Leon was the one supposed to die in CVX, and that's why Steve has some similarities to Leon. However, Leon was too popular, so they made a new character. I wish they had killed Leon in CVX, they ruined his character in RE4 and Degeneration.

Blue_Rose88

Code:Veronica
woah Leon is cool and i'm not saying that out of fandom. i must admit that he's a bit overrated now but not as much as chris. i liked Leon way before the RE4 hype. anyway Steve has improved in darkside chronicles.

Top Bottom