• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Resident Evil CODE Veronica REmake?

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I know that CAPCOM is considering doing a remake of Resident Evil 2 (which has been highly demanded, for forever it seems xD), so my question is, why not do a remake of one of the other best games of the series? I'm sure they would make more money, and it would be well worth it to the original fans of the series, instead of betraying their original style. Tell me what you think! :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
They definitly should, they saw how many people complained about RECV so if they ease it up a bit. (AND I DONT MEAN YOU HAVE ALL THE BULLETS IN THE WORLD, I mean slightly mor bow gun powder, slightly more of ammo for everything, cut down the the enemys a bit an I think that will bring in a lot of new people) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE veronica as it, but thats what ALOT of people dont like.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
They definitly should, they saw how many people complained about RECV so if they ease it up a bit. (AND I DONT MEAN YOU HAVE ALL THE BULLETS IN THE WORLD, I mean slightly mor bow gun powder, slightly more of ammo for everything, cut down the the enemys a bit an I think that will bring in a lot of new people) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE veronica as it, but thats what ALOT of people dont like.
And to add to that how the characters, especially Steve Burnside looked, and talked in the original? XD I mean, I loved his character that way because he wasn't perfect, especially for a reckless teenager like himself, but that's another main reason why everyone hated that game... SO, maybe they should make a remodel of the characters to their RE:DSC look? Lol :) ... But I actually liked the way Alexia was in the original, not DSC because she acted like a little kid. :L Just my opinion though~!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
And to add to that how the characters, especially Steve Burnside looked, and talked in the original? XD I mean, I loved his character that way because he wasn't perfect, especially for a reckless teenager like himself, but that's another main reason why everyone hated that game... SO, maybe they should make a remodel of the characters to their RE:DSC look? Lol :) ... But I actually liked the way Alexia was in the original, not DSC because she acted like a little kid. :L Just my opinion though~!
True, also they should take out the slow loading doors, people complain of that as well.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I was just thinking about this. I think Code: Veronica is a bit more deserving of a REmake than RE2 is, seeing as RE2 and RE3 are always talked about as being fan favorites, while Code: Veronica is disliked for lacking certain things that were introduced in RE3, such as dodging and automatic stair climb.

ClaireB

The Lovely Redfield<3
I was just thinking about this. I think Code: Veronica is a bit more deserving of a REmake than RE2 is, seeing as RE2 and RE3 are always talked about as being fan favorites, while Code: Veronica is disliked for lacking certain things that were introduced in RE3, such as dodging and automatic stair climb.
.. Totally agreed. Though I think RE2 is a great game, (along with 3), CV really doesn't get as much credit and favoritism as it deserves. Besides; Code Veronica was the last game in the series to stick to its original true roots/style.. I'd love a remake, and espcially a return from Steve. ^_^

Top Bottom