• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles Resident Evil Chronicles HD Selection

bruno

Chief Researcher
I've heard the Chronicles games will be released in HD for the PS3. The release is appearently only confirmed in Japan. I think I'm gonna get them if they are released in Europe!!

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't have a move yet, but I think I'll get one for this. I've really wanted to play this and the ResiEvil Remake. I hope they do HD versions of all the Nintendo "exclusives," heh.

AlexAnnRedfield

Is it really worth it?
I don't have a move yet, but I think I'll get one for this. I've really wanted to play this and the ResiEvil Remake. I hope they do HD versions of all the Nintendo "exclusives," heh.
If they want the money witch they do. Sony will get the rights. CAPCOM should release all of the resident evil games in HD to be placed in the PSN Store.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Although the Chronicles games were good, I wouldn't see how the playability would improve. I thought the wii was perfect due to the controls being like one of the House of the Dead style arcade games.
They might make it PS Move exclusive, but I just don't see the point. For me, it's Playability, not HD.

sadistic_greyfox

if this does happen in N.America i am so picking it up again, hope there's online co-op too. it was pretty fun although the shaky cam got a little disorientating

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
if this does happen in N.America i am so picking it up again, hope there's online co-op too. it was pretty fun although the shaky cam got a little disorientating
Yeah, an online multiplayer sounds great. The Wii version was fun and all- but I could not get anyone to play it with me.

hangar40

I played Umbrella Chronicles, then I was playing Darkside chronicles and one day some guys broke into my house and stoled, among other things, my Nintendo Wii :( so I couldn't finished it. For that this remastered game for the Ps3 will come in handy for me. I'll buy ps move just for this.
The only thing I don't like about it is that's not going to be in physical disc, just digital.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I played Umbrella Chronicles, then I was playing Darkside chronicles and one day some guys broke into my house and stoled, among other things, my Nintendo Wii :( so I couldn't finished it. For that this remastered game for the Ps3 will come in handy for me. I'll buy ps move just for this.
The only thing I don't like about it is that's not going to be in physical disc, just digital.
First off, I agree completely about it being annoying that it isn't a physical disc...Second, something similar happened to me and my Wii with my 5 RE games...Finally, is it just going to be PSMove? Or can you use a regular controller?

bruno

Chief Researcher
A new trailer was released. It shows different controllers that can be used for this game. The dualshock is one of them, although aiming with the analog sticks might be difficult.
There is an Auto aim option (it might be useful for the dualshock, but should make the game too easy if you have Move).

hangar40

It's good that it can be played with the dualshock 3 controller but personally I'd prefer to buy the ps move for the next reason; About 10 or 11 years ago I had a Sega Dreamcast console and I played a lot of The House of the Dead 2, and I never had a gun, always played with the controller. It was fun of course but not comparable with the emotion that provided playing the same game in the arcade machines with the guns in front of the screen. That similar sensation I have with RE Chronicles HD selection, for that I'll definitely buy a ps move with the guns just for this game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Yeah, I might buy the Move, but I'm not sure about the games.
I've been looking for good move games. In case I buy the ps Move, I wouldn't mind buying other Move games, but I didn't find anything special. Does anyone recomend any move game?
The only one I found interesting was sorcery, but it seems too childish...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I might buy the Move, but I'm not sure about the games.
I've been looking for good move games. In case I buy the ps Move, I wouldn't mind buying other Move games, but I didn't find anything special. Does anyone recomend any move game?
The only one I found interesting was sorcery, but it seems too childish...
Play Station Heroes: Move...I've never played it, but it sees the return of Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper all teaming up for some adventure together...So it seems neat...It's all of Insomniacs mighty heroes in one game...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Play Station Heroes: Move...I've never played it, but it sees the return of Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper all teaming up for some adventure together...So it seems neat...It's all of Insomniacs mighty heroes in one game...
I don't know those characters, but the game looks good, thanks!

Top Bottom