• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resident evil anniversary surprise ??

ToCool74

Veteran Member
RE2 would be the perfect game for them to remake for this occasion.

The fan outcry for it has been huge around the web and I'm sure Capcom has heard it.

Also the fact that RE6 is not coming to the Wii would give them a chance to try to appeal to the Wii owners out there.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
The REmake was done with REs creator Shinji Mikami which is why to this day it remains incredible. If Capcom remakes RE2 without Shinji, they will do it awfully wrong and completely ruin RE2 by making it more action than survival horror and we all know it.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
I can't see them releasing another resi game with orc just coming out and re6 out later this year. But it would be nice if they released REmake on psn and xbl :)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-Id gladly pay for an H-D pack of the outbreak file games!!!! with the mulitplayer added!!

NEMESIS_1765

same as what hell boy said outbreak is total survival horrer with the option of a multiple choice of characters with there own unique abilities

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
You know what...I want a sequel to Final Fight...Does anybody remember that game? I mean...I highly doubt it will happen...But, that's probably my biggest wish for a new Capcom game...

Final fight is a great game, too bad streetwise was horrible though. All Capcom do now is focus on Resident evil and Street fighter, how many IP'S do they own? How about anouther Dino crisis?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Final fight is a great game, too bad streetwise was horrible though. All Capcom do now is focus on Resident evil and Street fighter, how many IP'S do they own? How about anouther Dino crisis?
Well...RE and Street Fighter ARE their best games lol...And at least the Final Fight characters are not Street Fighter characters...Well...Cody and Guy are...Hagar has made cameos...They've also been focusing on Devil May Cry...In all honesty I've never played Dino Crisis...I love on rail shooters though...So I bet I'd like it...

Here's a few games I wish they'd either make a sequel to or remake with modern day stuff...
Dead or Alive (Sequel or Remake)
Ghosts 'n Goblins (Sequel or Remake)
X-Men: Children of the Atom (Remake)
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Sequel or Remake)
Darkwing Duck (Remake)
Final Fight (Sequel or Remake)
Resident Evil Gaiden (Remake)...(For the hell of it lol)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Well...RE and Street Fighter ARE their best games lol...And at least the Final Fight characters are not Street Fighter characters...Well...Cody and Guy are...Hagar has made cameos...They've also been focusing on Devil May Cry...In all honesty I've never played Dino Crisis...I love on rail shooters though...So I bet I'd like it...

Here's a few games I wish they'd either make a sequel to or remake with modern day stuff...
Dead or Alive (Sequel or Remake)
Ghosts 'n Goblins (Sequel or Remake)
X-Men: Children of the Atom (Remake)
X-Men vs. Street Fighter (Sequel or Remake)
Darkwing Duck (Remake)
Final Fight (Sequel or Remake)
Resident Evil Gaiden (Remake)...(For the hell of it lol)
Love all those games !!! I totally agree with you! -But your final fight comment they turned almost every character in the game into a streetfighter character-cody,guy,sodom,haggar,poison the tranny!,rolento,and hugo and dino crisis is like resident evil with dinosaurs! :) not on rails...and them rebooting devil may cry is the worst move ever!!! he looks like a meth addict that stole neros clothes!!!!-he just plain embarasses dante in every way!!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Lol KK, maybe you were thinking of Time Crisis? Yea Dino Crisis is like resi with dinos. But a new Dino Crisis game would definitely be an unexpected release. Just hope it's not another Super Ultimate Mega Turbo edition of Street Fighter 4 or something...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Love all those games !!! I totally agree with you! -But your final fight comment they turned almost every character in the game into a streetfighter character-cody,guy,sodom,haggar,poison the tranny!,rolento,and hugo and dino crisis is like resident evil with dinosaurs! :) not on rails...and them rebooting devil may cry is the worst move ever!!! he looks like a meth addict that stole neros clothes!!!!-he just plain embarasses dante in every way!!
The Reboot of DmC is a completely separate cannon from the first 4...It doesn't embarrass Dante anymore than Nero as a character embarrasses Dante...And I think it was a great move putting the Final Fight Characters in Street Fighter...And just so ya know, Hagar was never a playable character in any Street Fighter game...He just made cameos with pictures and statures of him in the background...
Lol KK, maybe you were thinking of Time Crisis? Yea Dino Crisis is like resi with dinos. But a new Dino Crisis game would definitely be an unexpected release. Just hope it's not another Super Ultimate Mega Turbo edition of Street Fighter 4 or something...
You're right...I was thinkin Time Crisis lol...Oh well...Id still love to try it...And...Is it wrong for me to like the fact that they released 4 different versions of Street Fighter 4?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Nope you like what you like hehe. I've never actually played any versions of SF4. I'm a bigger fan of MK tbh.

Top Bottom