• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
They just showed DR3 at E3, so that's probably what it was. Looks like so far it's an XboxOne exclusive. Open world, though. Actually looks pretty cool. Also confirmed is XB1 release for November this year for around 500. So current gen systems are def on their way out.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It doesn't matter if the article is super old. If you've read it, you'll have seen that the article specifically said that Capcom had confirmed that there was no RE7 at E3. There were people still speculating that it was RE7, based on the countdown that you told everyone about, and I was just giving them an answer.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
dead rising 3 looks to be just the same as the previous games and still pretty thought less game with weapons literally lying everywhere and the zombies dont look much challenge.. I saw him hitting zombies not even in the head and shooting them like once in the chest and they just die! I'd prefer a more realistic style to dead rising ut their going very cartoony again- not really interested. And I think ps4 will get better horror exclusives to be honest but im waiting to see

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
well ^ I know the ps4 is stamping on it but doesnt capcom making dead rising 3 just for xbox one annoy you? I am thinking the key wording is 'Launching Exclusively' on Xbox one this holiday season' which means it might come out on ps4 a bit later. The more i read about it the better ps4 sounds compared to xbox. I also dont like the look of the ps4 controller but its better than having kiddy Kinnect .

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
SPOILAR! hightlight to read ---> i have a weird feeling Jessica and Raymond will be involved in RE7, if it "does" come out

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
well ^ I know the ps4 is stamping on it but doesnt capcom making dead rising 3 just for xbox one annoy you? I am thinking the key wording is 'Launching Exclusively' on Xbox one this holiday season' which means it might come out on ps4 a bit later. The more i read about it the better ps4 sounds compared to xbox. I also dont like the look of the ps4 controller but its better than having kiddy Kinnect .

I'm sure they'll release it later for PS4 because of pressure to make sales, but they are trying to draw attention away from PS because they don't like developing for the system as much. Same reason RE4 was almost an xbox exclusive, but went to Nintendo. Eventually though, they couldn't afford NOT to port it. They just want people to buy an xbox so that they can keep developing for just xbox. I doubt that's enough to keep them from having to go crying back to Sony again though lol.

Top Bottom