• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 7: The Doom Of All (aKa Resident Eva7)

Do you want a mix of the classic cam with the new cam in 1 RE game?

• Total voters

E25mad25

MY OWN RE7 STORY

Name: Resident Evil 7: The Doom Of All (aKa Resident Eva7)

Main entry/Spin-off: Main Entry (2 disc - fashioned after classic Resident Evil 2 story A and story B)

Genre: Pure Survival Horror

Gameplay: Classic Camera (main), Over The Shoulder (optional), less action, mostly darkness

Protagonists: [Disc A:Claire Redfeild, Jill Valentine(Co-op)] [Disc B:Rebbecca Chambers(Solo)] [Disc C: ?? (works after completing disc a and b]

Supporting Characters: Leon S Kennedy, Ada Wong, Barry Burton, Jake Wesker, Sheva Alomar, Anette Burkin, Sherry Burkin, Regina From Dino Crisis,

New Supporting Characters (Made By Me): Randy Wong (Ada's Husband's Father), and more (that i haven't thought of yet)

Setting: (during RE6 only the first cutscene) 6 months after RE6.

Story Summary: a cutscene of Leon S Kennedy killing Chris Redfeild to protect Ada Wong.. his true love.
6 MONTHS LATER:
Leon is now wanted, Claire makes some calls and arranges a meeting with Jill Valentine (Chris's ex partner).
Claire meets Jill, and they both want to confront Leon, Claire asks from Jill to help her locate Leon and face him and Jill agrees but ask's her to give her some days.
Jill locates Leon with the help of Rebbecca Chambers, they find out that he is hiding in some underground cave (in a fictional city) Rebbecca decides to go with Jill and Claire
once they go there and enter the caves using ropes, rocks start falling and three of them run, and then jump to a safer place, but the problem is that they were separated
Jill and Claire are together and Rebbecca is all alone!!!

Disc A Gameplay:
1-Cooperative (2 players, if not played with someone the NPC will stay, no offline multiplayer [because the characters split up])
2-The Camera Of RE0, and (optional: for combat the RE6 camera)
3-The two characters are 40% of the game splitting up or in different parts of the stage to help with puzzles (or splitten up by story)
4-Jill has a 6 slot inventory and can hold upto 4 weapons without filling slots (because she's wearing combat gear) Claire has a 4 slot inventory
5-in offline the player can switch characters only when they are in the same room
6-the box is back!!
7-door loadings are back!!
8-voice chat or typing chat is not allowed unless the characters are near each others

Disc A Plot Summary:
Jill and Claire wake up hearing a sound of a zombie and start searching for Rebbecca but instead they find a door that leads to an underground lab owned by umbrella.
they go in and after a while of searching they find Randy Wong, they talk to him and find out he's Ada's father and he's hostile, they ask him about Leon's location
and after a while of him refusing telling them, he just says: he's right behind you they both look back and BANG!! Randy hit's them both of the head and makes them lose
consciousness, Jill (depending on the player) wakes up (alone) in a dark cell, the player controling Jill must wait for Claire's player to save him.
Claire wakes up while they are taking her to execution, but she's too smart that she has a gun hidden in her boots, she takes it out do's some moves
the player controlling Claire saves Jill (after 15 minutes of solo gameplay)

i wont say more details because i dont have much time but here are some stuff that happen later in the story:
-Claire/Jill meets Leon and finds out that he is not normal (infected by a virus that makes him hostile)
-Jill finds Rebbecca and finds out that she met Barry and she is doing something completely different in the area
-Claire meets Ada and loses a melee fight with her, then finds out that she infected Leon to make him obey her
-Claire finds Randy Wong again and kills him (after a boss fight of him mutated)
-Jill/Claire find out that Sheva Alomar is working with Ada Wong, when Jill see's Sheva she says: YOU?? you crazy black bitch!!
-Claire meets Dante from devil may cry (joke)
-Jill see's Barry Burton and Rebbecca Chambers on a hill fighting zombies and running away and she says: barry? why the heck is he here?
-Claire/Jill takes notice of Ada injecting Leon a virus and he becomes a boss fight and Ada runs away, then they kill the boss and Leon dies historically
-Claire takes notice of Rebbecca and Barry making out (Claire is far away)
-Claire tells Jill about Rebbecca and Barry making out and Jill starts crying because first Sheva took Chris and now Rebbecca took Barry (the one she loved since 1996)
-Jill finds Sheva and starts a historic melee fight with her, but Sheva knocks Jill out then Claire starts shooting her and keeps shooting her till there are holes in her body
-Ada explains to Jill/Claire that Anette Burkin is still alive and that she is working for her, then sets a zombie horde free on Jill/Claire
-Jill pushes Claire into a wave of zombies (as bait) and runs away, but Claire manages to escape
-Claire argues with Jill and they split up
-Jill meets Ada Wong and get's killed by her after a boss fight (both die in an explosion Jill made)
-Claire notices the place is gonna explode and has to evacuate
-Anette Burkin faces Claire and asks her about Sherry's location, Claire tells her that Sherry is happily married to wesker's son (Jake) and that she should stay away
-Anette starts laughing because Jake is her son because she cheated on William with Albert wesker which means Sherry is married to her brother
-Claire starts running away but Anette injects herself with a virus and becomes a boss fight, Claire kills her and while she is running away
-while Claire is running away fire falls on the exit door and she panics and goes searching for another way out but she doesn't and the building collapses on her
-the camera zooms into the fire (very quickly) and the camera gets out of Leon's eye (just like final destination) while he was about to kill Chris
-Leon tells Chris that he is allowed to do whatever he wants to Ada Wong, Ada Dies, Leon now has to stop Sherry from falling in love with Jake :S
-The End
-After the credits a cinematic that displays Regina from Dino Crisis arriving at the current time, she looks at the zombies and says, oh ****, i wish i stayed at the Dino apocalypse time, better than this old fashioned ****!!
-The End (really)

please tell capcom to hire me, im a great game designer
Disc B Soon :)
tell me if you want a disc B or C

Top Bottom