• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6's Xbox timed-exclusive DLC modes detailed

sbr999

It's kind of sad, that the game itself isn't even out yet, but Ca$hcom Capcom is 'pleased to announce' new DLC-s.

That having said, I don't think that much people will be playing RE6 in multiplayer, since many people are rather interested in the story mode, than the multiplayer aspect of the game. Plus there are many better games for multi anyways.

Just my guess.

Jakeykins18

Useless
People can say all they want about how it's unfair that they don't get them but it's not like we don't have to pay for them with our own money when we JUST bought the game. Capcom is just money hungry but what can I say?

Vivica Kang

Mushroom Kingdom- Community Relations Department
I expect to see some surprises on that NPC Siege characters. These modes are all awesome!!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Actually, I don't think that the DLC looks like it's worth paying the extra money for anyway... Those modes don't seem like they're going to be that good from what I've read there. But that may just be my opinion.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
What a drag....the earth is going down hill
Our neccesities are overpriced
And now our entertainment needs an Extra Week amount of pay....

You surely must be joking....

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I don't know why they do it because it doesn't make me want to buy an Xbox

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
also supposeably this is cashcoms' last game with locked on disc dlc from what they stated in an interview about dragons dogma...long as its just multiplayer stuff ...not that big of a deal! If it were story dlc I would be ustanak -mad!!!

Jakeykins18

Useless
If you watch recently released Leon story mode game play, there are survivors in Tall Oaks that follow you and Helena around. I'm guessing it's them....

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
also supposeably this is cashcoms' last game with locked on disc dlc from what they stated in an interview about dragons dogma...long as its just multiplayer stuff ...not that big of a deal! If it were story dlc I would be ustanak -mad!!!

I agree, additions such as these, that are just alternative modes for people to play are okay, it's when they do campaigns that are actually canon and you have to pay extra that annoys me. I was so annoyed when they made the Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape DLC. They could easily have put those in as unlockable content in RE5, like Separate Ways was unlockable for RE4. We already pay a lot of money for these games, and I think it's a bit cheeky of them to ask for more money. I'm glad that in RE6 we get all of the story straight off, and I hope they don't make any story DLC with this game. Won't be happy if they do.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I agree, additions such as these, that are just alternative modes for people to play are okay, it's when they do campaigns that are actually canon and you have to pay extra that annoys me. I was so annoyed when they made the Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape DLC. They could easily have put those in as unlockable content in RE5, like Separate Ways was unlockable for RE4. We already pay a lot of money for these games, and I think it's a bit cheeky of them to ask for more money. I'm glad that in RE6 we get all of the story straight off, and I hope they don't make any story DLC with this game. Won't be happy if they do.
I'm Pretty sure i heard Capcom say LiN and DE were later thought on after the games release

HELLBOY1980

-nothing ****ed me off more than having to buy the other half of operation raccoon city !!!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hmmm
I hope they're sold together rather than individually
And I hope to god they're not a repeat of re5 versus mode

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
BAH! When I finally abandon the X-Box for the PS3, the ONE game I'm looking most forward to is favoring the X-Box? BAH, I SAY! BAH!

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
The modes sound terrible anyway. Versus was a disator on RE5 and survivor sounds just identical . I wish Survivor had been like a Mercenaries mode with no clock timer, sending more and more and more zombies and big bosses until you are over run...just like a horde mode would have been perfect and a good change of pace from mercenaries...
The other two modes sound ok, protecting a NPC or fighting a big boss i guess will be average..And yeah im equally gutted about the charging, its an absolute joke and i dont know any other games that charge you for a Versus mode on day one.
They are on a par with EA for completely ripping off their fan base

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
-nothing ****ed me off more than having to buy the other half of operation raccoon city !!!

Yeah, that was bad... I will say though, that it does seem like we're getting a lot of game for our money with RE6, with possibly 5 campaigns, but I just hope there's no story DLC for it. The modes they've announced so far I can live without.

The modes sound terrible anyway. Versus was a disator on RE5 and survivor sounds just identical . I wish Survivor had been like a Mercenaries mode with no clock timer, sending more and more and more zombies and big bosses until you are over run...just like a horde mode would have been perfect and a good change of pace from mercenaries...
The other two modes sound ok, protecting a NPC or fighting a big boss i guess will be average..And yeah im equally gutted about the charging, its an absolute joke and i dont know any other games that charge you for a Versus mode on day one.

I like your idea about the Mercenaries without a timer. That seems like it'd be fun :p

HELLBOY1980

-Just be glad its not story DLC or Adas' campaign that would send fans through the roof !!!!

Top Bottom