• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Resident evil : 6 vs. Revelations

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

lol oh yes , thanks ! And jill in resident evil 3 is really cool (especially cloths) and yes she should be same in RE Revelations but urrghh!! no same jill! But she was cool in resident evil 5 because of her face , it was exact the same as in REamke..
Helena is also one of my favorite characters , sorry I forgot to write in my list , lol lol lol ! :D :D :D I like her personality when she says ''Im gonna make you pay for this'' lol when she loses her sister dabbra.. BTW can you tell me which decision you take when they ask in RE3 , ''Fight with the monster '' or ''Go to office (just like that)''?
And look here is got some dolls , lol they are really cute :
vector_masked___resident_evil_orc_custom_by_ambitiouslove-d4ukb6m.jpg

28091-1.jpg

Diva

Me and my sweet ass is on the way!
lol oh yes , thanks ! And jill in resident evil 3 is really cool (especially cloths) and yes she should be same in RE Revelations but urrghh!! no same jill! But she was cool in resident evil 5 because of her face , it was exact the same as in REamke..
Helena is also one of my favorite characters , sorry I forgot to write in my list , lol lol lol ! :D :D :D I like her personality when she says ''Im gonna make you pay for this'' lol when she loses her sister dabbra.. BTW can you tell me which decision you take when they ask in RE3 , ''Fight with the monster '' or ''Go to office (just like that)''?
And look here is got some dolls , lol they are really cute :
vector_masked___resident_evil_orc_custom_by_ambitiouslove-d4ukb6m.jpg

28091-1.jpg

They sure is :D

i always fight the monster, and then i take my knife, and beat him with no hits with only knifing him :D..

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Lol, I don't think you can really beat him with knife ! :D because he is so strong (as the name of game ''Nemesis'') and I always try to kill him with shotguns and rifles but no effect on him (ofcourse ! capcom won't let him die so easily) .

Diva

Outside the police station on the first encounter?
easy cake, no challenge, it just takes alot of time,
what i do is i run near the doors, the aim knife, strafe him when he gets close to me, then i run to the opposite door, do the same thing, until hes dead, takes longer than 10 mins to do, but you can do it easily that way.

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

What? he dies in just first encounter??????? :eek:

BTW , this is a nice trick . I'll check it out ! On which thing you play PS1 games? I play on my PSP . But I used to play on PC too.

Diva

What? he dies in just first encounter??????? :eek:

BTW , this is a nice trick . I'll check it out ! On which thing you play PS1 games? I play on my PSP . But I used to play on PC too.

i used to play it on PS1, but then i got my xbox but sadle no ported game, so i play it sometimes on PC. :)

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Okay, but what the fffffuuuuuu??????????? I just read that ''Add Xboxlive : BSAA Diva'' I am Haseeb_BSAA and I used this identity , lol !!

Diva

Okay, but what the fffffuuuuuu??????????? I just read that ''Add Xboxlive : BSAA Diva'' I am Haseeb_BSAA and I used this identity , lol !!

Well there are more than me..
we are a few people using BSAA tag infront of your identity, we're a BSAA team :)

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

Oh yes!! We are , lol Can I be captain? like chris redfield! And you will be my partener (elite partener) lol lol lol..

Sorry leon fans , no entry in our team, lol :D

Top Bottom