• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Public Demo now available in the EU/UK PSN Store!

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Start downloading everyone!

If you're in the US then you can simply make an EU account to download the new demo!

Enjoy!

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Does that cost money? Cause I've got a couple hours to kill before I have to go to bed for work lolz.
Edit: Never mind, I have an Xbox -____-

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
It's free. I'm buying the game for Xbox, but want the new demo so digging out the PS3, even though I did get to play it at Gamescom.

Yeah add me on XBL too Mantis: GT: Tyrant Cenobite

Jwells

WOW

The Leon demo is really good (haven't played the other 2 yet.)

Aiming is smooth and precise, it seems like they fixed the camera problem (which is a good thing).

Graphics are pretty impressive

Everything feels just right

re fan

i just got this demo at 3am off the psn and i love it this is going to be the best resident evil out of all of them 2 weeks has never seemed so far away roll on the 2nd

hangar40

I've tried it a couple hours ago and I have to say it's a very, very good demo. Leon' s campaign I liked the most because of the horror treat. And Chris's and Jake's, a little bit harder because of all the action, but still pretty amazing. Can't wait for october 2, two more weeks!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Wow! They've basically addressed all of my complaints about the Dragon's Dogma demo. Still no 'pause' function though... This game is the bee's tits!

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Now I just came back from work, and downloading, I cannot wait :)

There is no version on US PS Store?!

Jgraeme1979

I downloaded it and me and my partner played.

Leon:
Really liked it, probably the nearest to classic Resident Evil games.

Chris:
Not as keen, seemed more like something you'd find on a Call Of Duty game which isn't something I'd normally like or want to play.

Jake:
Hated it, did not like it at all, considering they are supposed to have special blood, I think it maybe the wrong usage or the wrong meaning of the word 'special' as died numerous times (even on chris's I never struggled this much)

Overall I suppose it wasn't as good as I was hoping, did like some of it other bits I just found really bloody annoying. I am unsure about it although my partner said she still wants to get it.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Its out on xbox now as well. I've just played through them and I would agree Leons is by far the best.
I'm a bit annoyed they didn't fix the dodgy camera aiming angle or the auto aim sticking to every thing near my target.
The laser reticle is lower than the centre of screen, and lower than the crosshair if you choose that option, and the controls feel a bit off due to that but i'll have to get used to it.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
OK, together with one user from REN, I finished all campaigns, and... I'm a bit disappointed . Why?

Leon: Everything is OK, shooting to zombies is cool, I don't have any problem with this part.

Chris: Exactly as Jgraeme1979 said- it's not RE- it's typical CoD, really, only not-human monsters make a difference.

Jake: Oh, come on- so much chaos, hard, difficult, I died one time, because I didn't know what's going on there. really, I think I not like this scenario :/

And:
- totally not RE spirit- except characters and events, it's completely strange game for me
- in my opinion, graphics are worse than RE5, seriously :/
- as I said- sometimes too much chaos in game...
- well, camera it's not too good, I would like camera from RE4 or 5.
- controls and inventory screen- WTF?

I'm fanatic of RE series, but RE6 (i know, it's demo only...) is not as good as I expected. My rating, for now, is 7.5/10

Jgraeme1979

I agree with Maestro's post

I didn't like the camera - was intrusive, and awkward and some times you could not see what was going on because of the scenery you were hidden behind

I didn't like the aiming - seems like the recoil on it went over the top, and targetting was sometimes horrible to get accurate

I struggled to witht he whole inventory and weapons screens, seems like they have tried and failed to copy other games, but doing it so that it was as horrible as they could make it, and then some.

also disappointed there is no Ada demo

Top Bottom