• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Panel, behind-the-scenes look, TRAILER PREMIERE, etc in ONE HOUR!

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Yep, according to the Comic Con website:

"6:00-7:00 Resident Evil 6: The Fear and Horror!— The latest installation of the blockbuster Resident Evil video game franchise arrives this October! Get a behind-the-scenes look at the most ambitious CAPCOM title to date from Hiroyuki Kobayashi(executive producer), Yoshiaki Hirabayashi (producer), and Miguel Corti (localization director). Arrive early and receive access to exclusive information, live gameplay demos, a trailer premiere, and some surprises. Q&A session to follow. Room 25ABC "

So yeah, GET excited!

We then have RE: Damnation in about an hour and a half:

"7:30-8:30 Resident Evil: Damnation Worldwide Trailer Premiere, 7-Minute Sneak Peek, and Filmmaker Q&A— The next action-packed installment in the Resident Evilfranchise continues. Fans will have the opportunity to watch the worldwide 2D trailer premiere (in English) of Resident Evil: Damnation, the all-new, 3D sequel to the full-length CG animated feature Resident Evil: Degeneration, based on the Resident Evil (known in Japan as Biohazard) series of games. Fans will also get an exclusive look at the first 7 minutes of the Japanese theatrical version of the film, followed by a Q&A with Hiroyuki Kobayashi (Japanese producer of the Resident Evil franchise) and Makoto Kamiya(Resident Evil: Damnation director). Room 5AB "

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Not to be rude or anything but it looks if you're advertising

Last time i checked that wasn't allowed but i might be wrong

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Excuse me? What are you talking about! I'm advertising Resident Evil 6 which is at Comic Con. That's Capcom's official schedule. Good grief, I'm not allowed to inform fellow fans of Resident Evil news? Heard it all now!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
It's just.....how should i say this....
You aren't exactly on the same page as everyone else i guess i should say....

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
You're just....going for like the news on Re6, the movies stuff like that
I mean sure people may wanna hear about it and stuff but everyone is more chilled and into other things like that.
I myself Am very let down by Re6
But since nothing else is worth my time Re6 it is.
But my main point is to lay off the game and join something you have in common with others like
Music,Games,Work,Ect

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Haha, pretty presumptuous aren't you.

I am quite chilled, but where is the harm is posting news on a forum? Don't those two go hand in hand?

I'm sorry you're let down by RE6, but I don't share the same opinion.

I have plenty of other things to do, various other communities I am involved in along with workng three seperate jobs and maintaining a social life, so heaven forbid I post in a Resident Evil forum in my spare time!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Why the hell is everyone acting so damn childish to tyrant-cenobite. Don't worry man you are doing nothing wrong. Thanks for the info.
Like i mentioned No one is exactly THAT into the Re games of today so it kinda makes sense
But it seems kinda of a waste since no one is intrested

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
How are you so ill-informed? It appears to be only this particular forum that has no interest, every other forum whether it be a RE one or just a gaming outlet forum; everyone is buzzing about the latest instalment, save for a few trolls and complainers.

You really need to do some research before you insult somebody and accuse them of advertising and having no life.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
How are you so ill-informed? It appears to be only this particular forum that has no interest, every other forum whether it be a RE one or just a gaming outlet forum; everyone is buzzing about the latest instalment, save for a few trolls and complainers.

You really need to do some research before you insult somebody and accuse them of advertising and having no life.
I didn't accuse you of advertising and where did you get the no life from?
Honestly right now you seem to be all of the above as i mentioned them in a less.....rude manner
And well that's other forums not this one this one is a family
Not some pathetic gaming freak zone

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
I didn't accuse you of advertising and where did you get the no life from?
Honestly right now you seem to be all of the above as i mentioned them in a less.....rude manner
And well that's other forums not this one this one is a family
Not some pathetic gaming freak zone

Dude... Really? LOL WOW.

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Well a moment ago, you were pretty sure I was advertising something, then went on to talk about me wasting my time here because everyone is chilled out and doesn't really care then suggested to me I find other things to do with myself.

That, to me sounds very patronising and trying to make out I have no life. It isn't rocket science.

But it's okay, you've been registered on these forum for almost two months so you know how everything works. If it makes you feel better, you don't have to come in and hijack any future threads I happen to create.

Seeing as you call this a 'family' forum, you aren't all that welcoming and forthcoming are you...

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
calm yo tits everyone!
944200_o.gif

Jay

K.I.N.G.
There's nothing wrong with what he's been posting lately. Its all news coming from Capcom's mouth. He is just telling us here. Advertising is something completely different.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
There's nothing wrong with what he's been posting lately. Its all news coming from Capcom's mouth. He is just telling us here. Advertising is something completely different.
Yeah i'm really stupid in the media world i choose to isolate myself from those kind of things as it turns me into a killer if i tried
I know it's not wrong i was mainly just trying to make sure on one part, and am curious on the other
I mean sure we'd love to hear from capcom but....Every VG company is crushing it and going straight to hell thanks to that self proclaimed best game in the world, the CoD series....Ugh....

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
^ I joined this forum just to tell you you really need to stop posting, because your honestly making yourself look stupider with each and every post...

....seriously?

I wasn't exactly accusing him...or her i dunno
But i have very little knowledge on that kinda stuff soo......yeah you get the picture anyways if you're gonna turn this into an arguement just drop it there have been wayyyyy to many arguements in my life to be normal

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there's plenty of posts with news in them ,why should this be any different.
he's posting us something resident evil related so that's fine.

Top Bottom