• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries issues- A & S rank with Helena and no C1 yet...

taifhamid1

First off i'd hate to make my introduction with a problem that i'm facing but i'd love to get

some help and feed back from you guys! ok so i was unlocking costumes in mercenaries so

i started with Helena(Costume EX2 on PS3) and i got A rank with her and didn't get the C1

i though it was weird

but i wanted to try to get S rank so i got S rank in Duo(also with EX2 costume) and i also didn't

get it and before that i got an S rank with Sherry Birkin on solo and i unlocked her dress so is

there something wrong that i'm doing?!? if i remember correctly the R.E.net costumes have

nothing to do with whether i can unlock an item or not as long as the character is unlocked...
plz help

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
You have to use her default skin. While you technically do have the character, the game does not give you EX1 costumes unless you get an A rank with that character's default skin. Trust me, I've been down that road.

taifhamid1

hmm well idk if that's stupid from me or them xD mostly me for not trying her default the 2nd time :p
but her default skins sucks though... i can't even kill honey bo bo with my weapons...

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I find popping one round in the head from the picador and then using the melee prompt works quite well on zombies, then I just counter, counter, counter everything else! You'll get your costume and some decent scores. 'S' ranks all 'round! XD

taifhamid1

I find popping one round in the head from the picador and then using the melee prompt works quite well on zombies, then I just counter, counter, counter everything else! You'll get your costume and some decent scores. 'S' ranks all 'round! XD

ya getting high score is not that hard but i just didn't understand why i wasn't getting the costume by using her costume 2... so i tried her default and got S rank with it on solo :p

Top Bottom