• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition announced for Europe

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
This edition looks like it might sell better as i'm pretty sure other RE fans must of bought all the other games by now
I know i did

kgould01

U CANT SEE ME
is anybody in the UK getting the steelcase edition not keeping the steelcase? it is pretty much the same price and i am in the states and wont be able to get it since it will be most likely region locked.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I just got a phone call from my EB games store just now about the upcoming collectors edition and it is this one here, but its gonna cost me $300!!!

F**K THAT!!!!!!

HellSpawn

Finally, after all the stress with searching for information and so on. I did a pre order today in my local GameStop, i´m so happy. Wake me up when September end´s:)

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
The Archives/Anthology editions in the US are stupid. I hope we get a package like this, too. Only super fans (and rich people) buy "collector's editions," and I'm pretty sure most super fans in the US would rather have some proper merch and not these classics that were free in the US at some point (for Plus), anyway. I mean, what the ****?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I still need to throw down money for my preorder... just not too sure where i want to do it though...

Jwells

Who will get the collector's edition? I think it isn't worth the money (even as a Resident Evil fan)..

I've preordered the Steelbook Edition. The RE6 CE is just crap to me.

The only actually cool thing the Collector's Edition has to offers is the steel book (this is my personal opinion)

The hooded sweater is ugly; a t-shirt (with that funny RE6 logo) or a sexy ada wong figurine would have been a better choice :cool: .
The needle bomb collectors box looks very cheap to me.
The art book looks pretty cool, but i'm not an art book guy.

The AC 3 Collector's Edition (which I've preordered some time ago) looks much better than this.

For 100 bucks you'll get a figurine, steelbook, a cool looking collector's box and a george washington notebook. What else do you want more ?

I'm not really a collector, but I do make exceptions when they are my favourite games.

The Eos Dawn

Fan Since 96
I was just about to pre order the CE but then i saw the price...i am not willing to pay £129.99 for it, the RE5 was not that much and i payed £60 for the ME3 CE so i am not going higher than 60 for a CE. Stick with the Steel book edition.

I'm not really a collector, but I do make exceptions when they are my favourite games

I also the follow the same principle.

[quote="

I am the follow the same principle.[/quote]
mee 2 : D btw I am wondering if any1 know the size of the awesome hoodie? probably not: ( but Im asking anyway: )

Top Bottom