• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 RESIDENT EVIL 6 ‘LEAKED CHARACTER LIST’ REAL?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
If Carla is a Clone of Ada it could be used to get Leon to let his guard down then bang no more Mr. Kennedy
...Capcom wouldn't do that to me...They wouldn't destroy my dreams of Leon becoming the greatest RE character of all time...I'm so loyal to them...NOOOOOO...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Alright we all know cloning is a big part of the RE series, but when and why Ada? We might be thinking a little too much into it. She may have just gone rogue. Good find if it is true though L30N.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Alright we all know cloning is a big part of the RE series, but when and why Ada? We might be thinking a little too much into it. She may have just gone rogue. Good find though if it is true L30N.
Ada has a very unique skill set for someone who isn't infected...That's a good enough reason to clone her...

Reactions: Jay

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Ada has a very unique skill set for someone who isn't infected...That's a good enough reason to clone her...
Exactly. Which is why I can't see her allowing herself to be cloned. She keeps to herself as a spy should. I don't think she would want a clone of her running about ruining her reputation.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Exactly. Which is why I can't see her allowing herself to be cloned. She keeps to herself as a spy should. I don't think she would want a clone of her running about ruining her reputation.
Even Ada has a price though...And besides, while working for people like Albert Wesker I'm sure somethings happened to her that weren't voluntary...I'm sure he got a sample of her without her even knowing it...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Even Ada has a price though...And besides, while working for people like Albert Wesker I'm sure somethings happened to her that weren't voluntary...I'm sure he got a sample of her without her even knowing it...
Without her knowing the only way if so. I guess now would be a good time if any to play the clone card if its true lol

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
The clone will prob explain the Chris vs Leon, Ada find's Leon and explains She was framed, the Ada clone murders Chris's team, releases the C-Virus and Chris sets his eyes on Ada' thinking that She is the clone who killed his team and Leon tries to tell Chris the truth.

I love this theory but its something off about it, and I don't want to speculate for long but, is the real Ada even in the game? If Ada isn't in the game and only her clone, what would be another reason for Leon to protect her; just cause she looks like the real Ada? That doesn't exactly sound like Leon to me, he'd at least yell for her to wait or get into a fight with Ada for a bit. Instead of Chris setting his eyes on the real Ada, what if Chris sets his eyes on the cloned Ada and Leon thinks she's the real Ada? I could be wrong though.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Damn I can't see this game playing out any other way now... And if they're gonna be cloning Ada then they best be cloning Wesker since his genetics seem to be of importance to the villains in this game. His clone could be an antihero who mind-f*cks Chris with his awkward friendlyish-ness as they finally work together to bring down the baddies. :D

-_-

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Damn I can't see this game playing out any other way now... And if they're gonna be cloning Ada then they best be cloning Wesker since his genetics seem to be of importance to the villains in this game. His clone could be an antihero who mind-f*cks Chris with his awkward friendlyish-ness as they finally work together to bring down the baddies. :D

-_-
What!? Wesker...Working with Chris...No way...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
After doing some thinking we may have to look at a bigger picture that's set. Someone wants Chris and Leon dead. Whoever the person is must know them well. They figure if they can't get it done themself why not have the two kill each other. And having someone important cloned that one cares about and the other hates is a perfect way. I don't know maybe. Maybe I'm second guessing myself.

naomih808

I found the source of the leaked list. You guys better check it out.

"Taking this with a grain of salt, but:

Someone has posted this list in which a portugese company localized the game with the original script or something like that and this information was posted.

Leon S. Kennedy
Helena Harper
Chris Redfield
Piers Nivans
Jake Muller (Wesker's son)
Sherry Birkin
Ada Wong
Carla Radames (Ada's clone)

...Wesker's Son?

Really?

Some believe it's a translation for 'Wesker Children' --> Alex Wesker with a new identity.

I am not believing this at all but I really, hope it's not true..."

(s) http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/61792841

It was stated on other websites etc that he is Wesker's son. Also in one of the trailers for the game ada/clone also say's he is Wesker Jr. So it must be.. though the mother?? no idea.

L30N

Alive
It was stated on other websites etc that he is Wesker's son. Also in one of the trailers for the game ada/clone also say's he is Wesker Jr. So it must be.. though the mother?? no idea.
I know he is, I just copied this from an old thread in gamefaqs. It was posted BACK in January.

WeskerFiesta

Yeah it does also it makes a good theory to why Ada was cloned, so Chris will try to kill the Real Ada, Leon will try to protect her, leading to them being against each other.
Just like Leon and Krauser in Resident Evil 4 but Krauser protects Wesker and Leon wants to get Wesker

Top Bottom