• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 special editon

biohazard-666

Hello,the last day thath i was reading information of resident evil 5 i saw that resident evil 5 will have a special edition of the game like gears of war or call of duty i dont know another stupid games
i just want to know if this thing is true you will buy it????

i think i will buy it

Hoady

If its something to do with crappy figurines and plastic guns i'm not interested.

Hoady

[quote author=A_Wesker123 link=topic=740.msg19279#msg19279 date=1230116242]
It will probably come with some sort of art book. Most special edition games do nowadays.
[/quote]

Yeah that would be cool or some extra disk with features or something would be worth it.I remember gears of war 2 had a plastic gun and halo 3 had a stupid little helmet probably among other games too just a waste of money in my oppinion.

Hoady

So your getting music on a cd from the same game you bought?Don't really see the point in that although i can expect alot of people buying it there must be something else though the box has got a bit of chunk on it.

pistolpete

i preordered mine i think it has the soundtrack and a headset and i ordered it at gamestop so i think theres another gift coming with it too.

Hoady

So is it just a microphone then?That would be decent considering mines playing up on me they are not the best of quality.

zombie89

Yeah, I called gamestop and asked them what it came with but they didn't know. They said check the website but it had nothing. I won't preorder mine until i know what it comes with.

Top Bottom