• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 5 is missing the most important thing......

Hunk-4th-Survivor

ok... look guys. dont judge me cause i have a few posts.. i have been a HUGE fan of resident evil since i was 4 and im 18 now. I wonder why Leon is not in any resident evil movies? Resident evil 4 had game of the year 2 years ago and i personally think thats bull ****. The guy who was in the best games of the series is no where to be found?... gay. Also imagine if they made a game or hell even a mini game in resident evil 5..or maybe even a "what if" scenario.... where you could pick your partner through the game or even a little bit of the game...man LEON and CHRIS or even CHRIS AND BILLY? or BILLY AND LEON....man that would be incredible.

Anyways i think that leon should of seriously made a return alongside claire in this one. Yeah Chris is cool to a point but...he was a big pussy in the games...i mean he is supposed to be with S.T.A.R.S. and he doesnt even bring a freaking gun with him in the first game.... what????... he has the dumbest story... look.. Leon is a Rookie in Re2 and he at least brings a Handgun with him. Leon goes through more crap then chris and also i dont know. i just think Leon is so much better than chris...but i do like how they finally added someone new. i like sheva but i dont like how she is left handed...im so used to the right side that its awkward for me.

well what do you guys think? i need thoughts and ideas cause it took forever for me to type this...lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Not sure what to say man, That idea of yours the idea of choosing your partners well.. I have to say thats a fresh idea man and I like it. I didnt even think of that. It would make the game more enjoyable it Gives you more control over what you wonna do. obviously The other characters you suggested Billy Leon wouldnt fit into the story of RE5 but still enjoyable.

You will have to wait an see what happens after you complete the game once or twice see what you unlock. costumes weapons...
As for Chris being a Wussypants I have to admit the zombies I would not have a problem (besides a little mentel scaring) but Infected dogs an hunter, tyrant, lickers all those freaky monsters I'd be bricking my pants man.

No way would I be walking around in some dark house doing the things they did. As for RE4 that game was so action packed I loved it, but totaly unrealistic in some sence, who can throw a knife across a room an stab someone in the hand. Who can really do all the things leon does lol. no one really...
I love fiction I love Resident Evil.

I enjoy it Thats all I can say. even if its boring I just like shooting the sh*t out of monsters RE stylee. And the horror excites me.

Hunk-4th-Survivor

yeah man thanks. I do try to know what im talking about...lol you have to admit though chris was stupid not bringing a gun with him... i mean come on?...it would be nice to know what happend to Billy though...no one knows where he is hiding or anything. He needs to make anoher apearance,if anyone. Hell all we know that he could be dead...who knows.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive been told Billy is not dead, And Chris did have a Gun in the opening Scene in the remake, But he was unarmed at the start of the game. :s

Silly rabit, he gets chased by killer dogs an thinks its safe to wonder the house Haha in the instruction book I remmember it saying Chris lacks common sence.

CfhchrisCfh

yeah i agree lacking in common sence and chris was ment to be the harder character to play in RE1 thats why the whole no gun thing, also i love leon too my fav character but i think he is getting over used if u know what i mean there is rumor that he will be co staring in the new live action RE movie if they decide to make 1 he stars in RE D and RE 4 its getting abit silly and i love RE4 but i prefered 2 when leon wasnt the most amazing guy and probably couldnt triple back flip and every zombie in the world would blow up cos really leon is god you know the rookie cop and was ****ting himself throughout the whole thing but he had that edge

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
chris's story in RE1 wasnt the dumbest, it was the proper way to play through, and he does bring a gun if you watch the opening cut scene, you just have to assume he drops it for whatever reason, i/e outta bullets as there running from the dogs...plus cuz his is harder gameplay thats why you don't start with the gun, its to introduce you to the knife, as i bet half of the people playing dont touch the knife because they have the handgun instead, and in his game you get less ammo, so you have to revert back to the knife at times, so the whole gun thing was to make you realise that you have to rely more on your knife.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah it was hard but you had to do it on chris's game, cuz ammo was quite rare, well it was on REmake.

3d-agent

Ehmm...what was the thing that is missing ..???
Leon..??
Left hand, right hand stuff..??
Choosing partners..??

I dont think so... RE series has a charm to bring the characters in accordance with story...thats the one reason i love it.. and RE4 has brings more fans to the series so it was a successful title in the lineup...
And in RE 1, Chris story isn't dumb or stupid...cuz he did not had a hand gun, he dropped it on his way running from those Zombie dogs. It Makes perfect sense.

And what is your point anyway?? Am i missing something??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=RE5. link=topic=647.msg16070#msg16070 date=1227507276]
Chris did have a Gun in the opening Scene in the remake, But he was unarmed at the start of the game. :s
[/quote]

yeah I said ages ago that chris never had a gun at the start of the game but he had a gun in the intro movie so everyone was explaining it. :]

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Hunk-4th-Survivor link=topic=647.msg16063#msg16063 date=1227503422]
ok... look guys. dont judge me cause i have a few posts.. i have been a HUGE fan of resident evil since i was 4 and im 18 now. I wonder why Leon is not in any resident evil movies? Resident evil 4 had game of the year 2 years ago and i personally think thats bull ****. The guy who was in the best games of the series is no where to be found?... gay. Also imagine if they made a game or hell even a mini game in resident evil 5..or maybe even a "what if" scenario.... where you could pick your partner through the game or even a little bit of the game...man LEON and CHRIS or even CHRIS AND BILLY? or BILLY AND LEON....man that would be incredible.

Anyways i think that leon should of seriously made a return alongside claire in this one. Yeah Chris is cool to a point but...he was a big pussy in the games...i mean he is supposed to be with S.T.A.R.S. and he doesnt even bring a freaking gun with him in the first game.... what????... he has the dumbest story... look.. Leon is a Rookie in Re2 and he at least brings a Handgun with him. Leon goes through more crap then chris and also i dont know. i just think Leon is so much better than chris...but i do like how they finally added someone new. i like sheva but i dont like how she is left handed...im so used to the right side that its awkward for me.

well what do you guys think? i need thoughts and ideas cause it took forever for me to type this...lol
[/quote]
yea i know wut u mean.
I been loving resdient evil since i was about 4 too now i'm 16.i was upset about that too.but i love chris as much as leon and since chris was in it insted of leon i thought they should of put rebecca for many reasons.
for 1 she is his perfect match,for 2 she was in resident evil 1 as well with chris and wesker and she would have a canection with him b.c he shot her in resident evil 1 too..for 3 i don't like how they put a whole different character in there Sheva.she has no conections at all.

aintnoscrub

Premium
i don't see why they would bring leon into 5, he just had his turn, and now there letting another character have ago, u gotta think, not everyone likes the same character that you do..and so they like to see a different face(whether that be old or new)..in 5 there bringing back a classic character and introducing someone new, which in my opinion is brilliant. i think it would be boring to use leon straight after his previous game, just like if RE6 starred chris..they just gotta keep mixxing it up to keep us interested.
and to quote "carolineAudley", you dont like how they put a new character in 5..they put a new character in all RE games along side your star..
i dont see this whole problem with introducing a new character, she may not have any connections now, but after 5 is done, she will have connections to the game, and then if she appeared again, you'd all be like, aww cool sheva is back again..:/

and btw...what are you trying to say RE5 is missing, i think you went well off your point when you started writing.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=647.msg17248#msg17248 date=1228940593]
i don't see why they would bring leon into 5, he just had his turn, and now there letting another character have ago.
[/quote]

Haha capcom just sit there thinking who shall we use next haha i think its chris' turn to be badass now..

Top Bottom