• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident evil 4HD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Holy Sh-ii-ii- !!

I Didnt realise RE4 was available to download on Xbox Live??!?!? That is intence!!
Shame I cant get it this very second, looks like I'll have to wait till payday!

Dante47

Fanboys May Cry
Hey, should I get this for Wii or PS3? My gamecube version is broken, so I wanted to try a newer version.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Hey, should I get this for Wii or PS3? My gamecube version is broken, so I wanted to try a newer version.
Assuming the PS3 version is a port of the PS2 version only with better graphics... I'd reccomentd the Wii version.
I never played the Wii version, but I've heard it has slightly enhanced gameplay (probably the aiming system), and since you've played the GC version (which I guess is almost the same as the PS2 version), the Wii version might be a fresh experience to RE4.
However, I'd reccomend you to make sure the PS3 version is the same as PS2 first.

mark_nufc

the 360 version is just a port of the ps2 version with better graphics (hd) ive never played the wii version

Hoady

Man i would love to try and destroy those mercenary leaderboards but i don't believe in credit cards.Plus i will not have my xbox for a year so kinda pointless.

sadistic_greyfox

I already own 3 copies of this games, Ps2, wii and pc. Pc already looks hd but i am soooo tempted to get this on the 360. Are the cutscenes updated too? On the pc version it's in hd but the cutscenes still look terribly compressed.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I want to get it, but I don't like DLC. I'd rather just get the Jap retail version if I want a physical copy of the game.

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I already own 3 copies of this games, Ps2, wii and pc. Pc already looks hd but i am soooo tempted to get this on the 360. Are the cutscenes updated too? On the pc version it's in hd but the cutscenes still look terribly compressed.
Cutscenes are updated for the main campaign, Separate ways isn't, unfortunately.

L

Lurker
Never. I never really liked Resident Evil 4 after I've played it a few years ago. I was stupid to enjoy something like it. This isn't necessarily an insult to the rest of you, it's just that I don't enjoy many killing games without a real story anymore. And no, "LULZ PREZIDENTZ DOTER WUZ KIDNAPPED CALL A SINGLE POLICE DUDE" is not a story. To be honest, I'm surprised I liked San Andreas. It managed to barely make a good narrative. Grand Theft Auto 4 is getting boring to me, I'm just waiting to see the end at this point.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Never. I never really liked Resident Evil 4 after I've played it a few years ago. I was stupid to enjoy something like it. This isn't necessarily an insult to the rest of you, it's just that I don't enjoy many killing games without a real story anymore. And no, "LULZ PREZIDENTZ DOTER WUZ KIDNAPPED CALL A SINGLE POLICE DUDE" is not a story. To be honest, I'm surprised I liked San Andreas. It managed to barely make a good narrative. Grand Theft Auto 4 is getting boring to me, I'm just waiting to see the end at this point.
Note: I liked this due to what you said about GTA, not the RE4 hate lol...

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I liked the game for the wii, however I will not be purchasing HD, for two reasons.
1- HD. For me, it's playability and not graphics and so HD is pointless- that's why I like my Wii. I hardly notice bad graphics.
2- Controls. The Wii remote was perfect for this game; it allowed fast and accurate aiming. 360 controls would take this completely.
Plus the price is £14.99. Don't want to waste my money on an adaption of what I've already got.
I liked the actual game- no doubt, but for those reasons I am put off.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I liked the game for the wii, however I will not be purchasing HD, for two reasons.
1- HD. For me, it's playability and not graphics and so HD is pointless- that's why I like my Wii. I hardly notice bad graphics.
2- Controls. The Wii remote was perfect for this game; it allowed fast and accurate aiming. 360 controls would take this completely.
Plus the price is £14.99. Don't want to waste my money on an adaption of what I've already got.
I liked the actual game- no doubt, but for those reasons I am put off.
Uh...I have to correct you on one thing...Bad graphics? The Wii version did NOT have bad graphics bud...It has the best graphics of all of em except the HD remake...

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
Uh...I have to correct you on one thing...Bad graphics? The Wii version did NOT have bad graphics bud...It has the best graphics of all of em except the HD remake...
What I mean is that the graphics on the wii are supposedly bad, that's what others say.
I don't realise. :confused:

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
OMG I bought this a few weeks ago and I will tell you I love that during the cut scenes I am still wearing the same costume yay!

Top Bottom