• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident evil 4HD

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
bump an old thread, im just downloading this now, going to do a run through tonight.
i dont have the gamecube version anymore unfortunately :( so it made sense to download this.
any else still playing it

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The improvements are smoother edges during gameplay but its still the same graphics but the pixels are smaller.. I think! Game is still the same think you get all the unlocks im not sure.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i downloaded it but still haven't played it yet.
got caught up playing the witcher 2
amazing game BTW.
will get around to RE4HD another day
i was quite excited to get it, now i have it, i'm all like.."meh"

Leon Alexis

I had played srorylineRE4 about 40times professional difficulty on PS2! And can you believe me? WITHOUT any eggs, any herb and any spray,and any death,but was saving about 3 times. This is the way, I was crazing about this game.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
I'm playing it now in HD, can't get enough of it. The memories of the abomination (as a RE game) that RE5 was have been lost in the sea of happiness and RE-ness RE4 gives me.

brin

im deep in the castle atm, ashely has been taken and im trying to find her, don't play it often i keep doing a little bit each week, i don't want to over play and seem a chore.

hangar40

I have it and it's amazing. Altough I'm playin Code Veronica first but then immediately will star RE 4. It's a real honor to re-play it in HD.

CrashOkami

The Survivor
Every PS3 game released from January 2010 onwards (I think), and some games before that date, have Trophies as a necessity. The Platinum trophy is awarded for unlocking all other trophies - a more "substantial" reward than X360's "100%". But since RE4 was not a retail release, it has no Platinum, as well as C:VX. Still, 12 trophies are way too poor for a full, retail-sized game. Capcom could have done better.

Top Bottom