• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil 4 RPG (no i never run out)

L

Lurker
ok the storyline here is your shadowing ada and leon in europe and you have to help them but get caught as little as possible.

Format:
Name
Weapon:
Appearance: (picture optional)

Mine:
Name:HUNK
Weapon: custom tmp
Appearance: Swat team suit with a gas mask.

RULES:
No godmodding
you may be a character from earlier resident evils as long as their not dead and they dont take place in the game
Not allowed people: Wesker krauser Ada and Leon. or assley
Breaking will result in getting sent back to america aka banned.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Name: Hattori Hanzo (Hanzo Hattori is also correct)
Weapon:Chained Scyth and Pair Of Pistols 20 Shirikens and Throwing Knives
Apearance:Black and dark Blue Ninja Outfit hood and stealth Boots

Kinda Like this but not as skin tight and has cloth around his waist on the back with a Dragon On it

hattori_hanzo.gif

Back Story

Hanzo Trained As A ninga asassin since he was young. He Lived in Okinawa and was very skilled in Throwing Knives and Shirikens. He is also a Great marksman with the handgun . He Was Hired By Wesker to Protect Ada in her Mission to get the Plagus Sample and to eliminate any threats to Ada, this Includes Leon

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
*Hanzo hides in the shadows while he watches Ada sneak around the Ganados. He notices one of them has a key to the church tunnels. "i must get that key" he thinks to himself. he signals Ada to look at the ganado and he throws some stars at him , impaling him in the head. "get his key" he says over his mini headset

Tallahassee

jason how come all the chharacters you make are copy characters from video
games. on one you made lara croft now your making this guy.....

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
alecrayrocks;24090 said:
jason how come all the chharacters you make are copy characters from video
games. on one you made lara croft now your making this guy.....

actualy Hanzo Was a Real Person, and he is mostly portrayed as a Ninja but was also a Samurai i used lara only because i couldn't think of anyone

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Ok He still has the same atributes and other things but here's his new name

Nobuhito Matsukaze

his story is the same but without the tight Ninja outfit, he wears a Dark combat robe (chinese robe with japanese Hakuma (baggy samurai Pants and kimono top)

Top Bottom