• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4 HD NVIDIA DRIVER HACKING

Ha/ck90

THIS IS ALSO A MESSAGE FOR ADMINISTRATORS,GENTLEMANS PLEASE DONT DELETE MY TREADS,I AM NOT A SPAMMER OR TROLL. I AM HACKER AND I AM HERE TO SHOW TO GAMERS INCREDIBLE GTS 450 PERFORMANCE IN THIS GAME,AT 1920X1080p MAX OUT 60 FPS. HERE IS A LINK TO MY UNIQUE VIDEO I WANT TO CHAT WITH GAMERS,ENTHUSISATS AND MIDRANGE ONES,TO WE COMPARE OUR PERFORMANCES AND FPS IN THIS GAME AND OTHER GAMES.SEE MY IMPROVED OPTIMIZATIONS. THANX
---

BECAUSE I AM NEW MEMBER,I CANNOT LEAVE URL-s,SO TO ALL PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO SEE INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCES,COPY THIS WORD INTO YOUR BROWSER --- ------------> Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition MAX OUT 60 FPS 1080p

AND YOU WILL SEE MY CHANNEL ON DAILYMOTION. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED WHAT A 5 YEARS OLD GPU IS CAPABLE IN LATEST GAMES WITH MY COMPLETELY HACKED IMPROVED DRIVER AND ALSO FIXED VOLTAGE VARIATIONS. PLEASE VISIT MY ENTIRE CHANNEL,AND SEE ALL DATA,NVIDIA EXCLUSIVE LETTER,GMAIL DATA,AND 70 EXCLUSIVE FULL HD GAME AND DEMOS IN 1080P RECORDED WITH BANDICAM,YOU CAN TYPE THIS WORD----> Dzoni90 and you will see my channel od dailymotion. Greetings

Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition COMPLETELY MAX OUT AT 1920X1080p FIRST TIME IN HISTORY WITH ONLY ONE GE FORCE GTS 450 CARD. Amazing Fermi performanse even after almost 5 years THIS GPU KICKS ASS!!!! I DONT HAVE REASON FOR UPGRADE. As we can see thousands people with high end rigs and high end NVIDIA and especially ATI GPU-s are complaining about terrible performance in this game,especially with 60 FPS CAP SETTING.They even reducing game settings at minimum and have poor fps. Gamers you are decieved by greedy corporations,they are milked you like cows. Game is working flawlessly at 1080p and in some places going even 61 fps. I had turn on Motion Blur later,as you can see it not affecting performance,but looks awful. I had see readings in MSI Afterburner game is only using 70 percent of GPU CORE,and ONLY 274 MB VRAM. And my CPU usage is 68 percent. My rig specs are below at end of this text. So ask NVidia why they giving you ridiculously poor drivers and also voltage variations. Thats billions dollar business,folks. I hope that you will enjoy,please comment below,share on networks if you like,and subscribe....I will mention that i dont have any single dollar profit from advertising my videos and watchers,i am only a motionmaker. Only truth to gamers and nothing more.

PC Specs

i5 760 3,3 GHz Turbo Boost on
4GB Kingston HyperX 1333 MHz DDR3 stock
Ge Force Palit GTS 450 1GB DDR5 128 bit 930 MHz OC
ASRock H55M-LE motherboard
WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Benq 24 inch GL2460 1080p
CoolerMaster GX 750w PSU

Top Bottom