• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil 4: Challenge #1

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Hello everyone, so I would like to make a series of challenges in different RE games, the first one will be for RE4. This challenge is to do the least amount of kills as possible.

Like all challenges there are a few rules.
#1. Must be played on Normal Difficulty.
#2. You are allowed to take special weapons with you.
#3. Don't worry about dying. You may die as many times as you like.
#4. When a zombie kills himself, or others, it counts.

When you beat your run you may list it here, I will give you all untill December 25th to beat it. I will announce a winner December 30th.

Good luck!

MetalGamer2

Survivor
RE.net should have challenges like this for games other than RE6. But since you're hosting it, we don't need RE.net :)

MetalGamer2

Survivor
I want to, but I'm not sure I'll be able since I haven't had too much free time lately. I do have Winter break coming up, but that doesn't start until Dec. 21st, which is just a few days before you end the challenge :(

But, we'll see. You never know what might happen within the next month

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Yeah, like I said, anything could happen in that time. I might find enough spare time, I might not. We'll just have to wait and see...

AgentZero

UPDATE:

Seeing as I didn't even have enough time to do this. I will give you guys till January 25th and will anounce the winner Febuary 1st.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Is this to complete the whole game? I might give it a try :p

AgentZero

It is. And I have to say, I forgot about it until you posted. I kinda got lost in Alice Madness Returns. Time to get back on it.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sweet :) I'll give it a try. It's a while since I played RE4, so it'll be nice to re-visit it :)

AgentZero

Okay, the contest is closed. I'll give you guys a few days until I get internet back to particapate though.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Damn... I totally forgot about this, had exams and stuff to do... :\

AgentZero

Well... I guess its time to anounce the winner then...

Since I was th3e only one to particapate, I guess I win by default with a total kills of 345 exactly.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Good job :) if you held this competition in the summer I'd totally be game. Just my uni piled loads of exams and work on me :(

AgentZero

Then maybe summer time would be the time to host the main events, and just kind of play around with month long one's now, just to get a feel of how it'll work out.

Top Bottom