• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Resident evil 3 review are in

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

The lack of Ink Ribbons has really made me nervous.
My whole plan for REmake 3 was to go into the game on Hardcore so I would be forced to use my saves carefully like in REmake 2, but now it seems like I can't do that.
Worse, some reviews are saying that the autosave gives away Nemesis' moments.
Yeah, i was planning on playing the game on hardcore especially because of the ink ribbon, but now there is actually no sense since you just restart from a checkpoint and even if you die some times you will eventually pass that part by replaying it right from the previous moment, while using ink ribbon gives challenge since you must understand when to use it

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment

The Metacritic score will show a bunch of different Professional Reviewer scores. Keep in mind that most Professional Reviewers are fans of the series they review so they can be consistent about what they're writing. At least that is the way IGN does it. IGN gave the game a 9. The lowest score I have seen is a 6. I can't wait to try it out for myself because whenever a review for a game comes out, my opinion is always that the game is one level above where the reviewer was. haha.

I heard that Pale Heads return as a normal enemy type. Don't do this to me Capcom!

D

Deleted member 21244

The Metacritic score will show a bunch of different Professional Reviewer scores. Keep in mind that most Professional Reviewers are fans of the series they review so they can be consistent about what they're writing. At least that is the way IGN does it. IGN gave the game a 9. The lowest score I have seen is a 6. I can't wait to try it out for myself because whenever a review for a game comes out, my opinion is always that the game is one level above where the reviewer was. haha.

I heard that Pale Heads return as a normal enemy type. Don't do this to me Capcom!
Yeah i totally want to play the game to find the true for myself
But I'm disappointed now about the cut Content and similarity whit re 2 remake

But for now review are very disappointed, even the good one whit an 8 or 9 are disappointed by many many things, i read an ign Italian review thst give 8.5 but for most of the time it talked about the game in negative

And 4 to 5 hour fo a campaign it s really disappointing capcom, not even call of duty went this far

Edit: one good things is the fact that today game can be patched and have dlc, Capcom could easy put ink ribbon on hardcore mode for example or add some extra mode like they did whit ghost survivor, someone can hope

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21244

This review i was reading right noway: "The biggest disappointment in RE3 is The Nemesis. When the original game came out, Nemesis was terrifying. He broke rules, smashed walls, and was practically unstoppable. Nemesis in RE3 Remake is more of a scripted event. He shows up a few times, but every time is a guided sequence where you run away. It's intense and enjoyable when you briefly need to chase and pursue him, but it's an incredibly small part of the experience. The scenes that you've seen in the trailer where Nemesis is chasing you, jumping in front of you, and following you are from one specific area of the game. Even the addition of a new flamethrower does little to change the fact he's just not there. Instead of dreading his presence, I forgot that he existed until he was right in front of me.

This is probably the biggest negative because RE2 Remake's Mr. X was a masterclass in how to do that concept well. He was intimidating, omnipresent, and avoidable, but he scared you by just being there. Nemesis is a big monster that chases you through the set pieces. For the amount of hype that's spent on him, he's a relatively minor part of the game and vanishes for large swaths of it.

RE3 Remake has been streamlined a lot from the PlayStation original, so unfortunately, several areas of the game have been cut or significantly reduced, which removes a lot of the cool scenes. This wouldn't be too bad if the rest of the areas were fleshed out, but only two areas (the initial city area and the hospital) feel like something more than a combination of segments and corridors. There's no backtracking and little room to breathe, despite the original RE3 having some of that. It even cuts out several encounters with Nemesis, which is bewildering. The game is significantly more linear than the original PS1 title, and just about every area beyond the hospital is almost absent from the remake.

This streamlining also contributes to a short playtime
My first time through, including spending time poking around for secrets and exploring when I could, ran about four hours. If I had rushed through, I could've finished it in two hours without much effort"

This one give the game an 8, an 8 should be a positive score, but reading this if totally seems the contrary
Some Review are totally stretching out they re score

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Here are my thoughts.

1) Ever since the Death Stranding incident (in a nutshell I was looking forward to the game for years and then it started getting terrible reviews so I questioned whether or not I should get the game and then had some sense knocked into me by one of the people I watch on Twitch), I've learned that the reviews really don't matter because the odds of those reviewers liking the same games or even the same features in games as you is not that great. Find someone you have gaming likes in common with and/or trust your gut. You know what you like.

2) Estimates of 5ish hours of gameplay probably mean the speed run will be well under an hour. I look forward to seeing that.

3) I enjoyed the closed Beta of Residence so I'm not too worried about the polished end product. I also have more faith in the remake than in the original RE3, so I'm going to do myself a favor and pay no mind to the reviews.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I don't know why everyone expects Nemesis to be your BFF for life and attached to your hip like a twin. Even in the original he had scripted moments that he showed up and then he was gone once you reached a certain point. Same here.

With them changing his mutation a bit, OF COURSE there's not going to be a gigantic dog/dinosaur type thing chasing you around a hospital or a lab.

His persistent presence is mainly in the city but wasn't it in the original as well? Once you went to the park you didn't see him again, except for a live selection, until one of your last two boss fights with him.

He's not stalking you the entire game but neither does Mr. X. He has a scripted entry point and a scripted exit. (Unless you're Leon. But even then there's a good chunk of the game you don't have to bother with him.)

Five or six hours? My first run through of RE2 remake was that long! Speed runners have mastered that game in forty seven minutes and I never take much over an hour and a half myself these days. How is five or six hours something to bitch and moan about?

I sure as hell hope no one is still taking more than two at RE2 remake tops!

This whole linear thing. I'll ask again: Why is everyone so surprised? They flat out told us it would be and no one really had a problem with it, aside from some groans, until these reviews came out.

This isn't an open world game or an RPG where you get to choose your path. One ending and it's not the first time Capcom has done this so I don't see why it's a big deal now. RE2 and RE2 remake had one ending. Was it cut short if you picked the A scenario? Yes. But the fact remains that the true ending of the game is someone fights Birkin, someone fights Mr. X, someone fights Birkin again on the train and Claire, Leon and Sherry walk off into the sun together. RE4, RE5 and RE6 all had one ending.

It's too easy with the dodge function.

The original had dodge too and, while I wasn't well versed in it, there is video proof that there were people out there who mastered it.

I also find it really funny how, a week or so ago, the demo was the most amazing thing ever and everyone loved it and OMG I can't wait for this game and now the demo was flawed and certain people really didn't like this about it and yeah, thinking back they made it too easy and too action-y.:rolleyes:

We knew this wasn't going to be a remake word for word. If it was people would be bitching about that too.

Some people are going to like it, some people aren't but you should at least play it first. Especially since the general consensus about the demo among a few of these same naysayers was positive before the negative reviews.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Funny how the announcement of something as minor as 'no ink ribbons in a Resident Evil game' rattles some fans, yet those same fans are baffled by fans who hate the announcement of newer games being in first person. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd much rather we get a revamped game that focuses on realism, story, and character development than a game that drags out tedious and lame tasks for the sake of expanding the length of the game (which, really, R3make's runtime isn't that big of a difference from the original's runtime). Not blindly supporting Capcom, just praising them for knocking it out the park with fleshing out their characters and featuring tense gameplay by today's standards.

Last edited:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Some people are going to like it, some people aren't but you should at least play it first. Especially since the general consensus about the demo among a few of these same naysayers was positive before the negative reviews.

Pretty sure all of us "naysayers" have pointed out in this very thread we still inteed to play this game in its entirety to form our own opinion, but we have reviews for a reason which is to let gamers know what to expect before going into a game and if you have a particular review site you like and trust that is obviously going to influence your outlook going into that game and that is what is happening now, all these negative reviews only confirmed a lot of our fears and no matter how someone tries to defend or spin this in favor of Capcom it simply isn't going to work.

I'm still going to play this game and form my own opinion on it and as I pointed out I may get some enjoyment out of it but I have friends and trusted reviewers who I have talked to about this game and who have played it and I trust them when they speak on what I can expect and from what I'm hearing it doesn't sound that great and that is disappointing.

Jamesy

Do you guys agree that capcom at some stage in the future might want to try a second attempt at remaking re3 since so far the reviews are quite negative?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Pretty sure all of us "naysayers" have pointed out in this very thread we still inteed to play this game in its entirety to form our own opinion, but we have reviews for a reason which is to let gamers know what to expect before going into a game and if you have a particular review site you like and trust that is obviously going to influence your outlook going into that game and that is what is happening now, all these negative reviews only confirmed a lot of our fears and no matter how someone tries to defend or spin this in favor of Capcom it simply isn't going to work.

I'm still going to play this game and form my own opinion on it and as I pointed out I may get some enjoyment out of it but I have friends and trusted reviewers who I have talked to about this game and who have played it and I trust them when they speak on what I can expect and from what I'm hearing it doesn't sound that great and that is disappointing.

We know... you're gonna play the game, have some fun but hold on tightly to your convictions all while accusing anyone who gives the game an inch that they are making excuses for Capcom.

Do you guys agree that capcom at some stage in the future might want to try a second attempt at remaking re3 since so far the reviews are quite negative?

The game isn't even officially released yet...

The French are hard to please anyway. ;)

ToCool74

Veteran Member
We know... you're gonna play the game, have some fun but hold on tightly to your convictions all while accusing anyone who gives the game an inch that they are making excuses for Capcom.

Wow where did the hostility come from dude?

So pretty much your saying I have already made my mind up and formed a final opinion on the game correct?

Thats not the case, I have formed a certain outlook going into this game and it will be up to the game itself whether it can change that outlook no more and no less.

Its cool if you guys want to defend Capcom and this game at all cost, obviously its going to have its fans who enjoyed it completely so I'm not trying to knock you guys on that all I'm saying is that some of us simply aren't going to buy into what your selling with those attempts to explain away what we may see as a rush job on Capcom part should our opinion lend that way once we have completed it to form a final opinion on the product.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
It's sounding like Resident Evil 3 is less of a remake or reimagining and more of a high budget version of "Raccoon's Destruction" from Umbrella Chronicles.

Regardless, RE3 2020 still appears to be a good game, it's just considered disappointing compared to the high standards set by the original and REmake 2.

Jamesy

cutting out the merchanery mode and the clock tower section From re3 remake though?

what the hell were you thinking capcom?

Mr.R

I don't know why everyone expects Nemesis to be your BFF for life and attached to your hip like a twin. Even in the original he had scripted moments that he showed up and then he was gone once you reached a certain point. Same here.

With them changing his mutation a bit, OF COURSE there's not going to be a gigantic dog/dinosaur type thing chasing you around a hospital or a lab.

His persistent presence is mainly in the city but wasn't it in the original as well? Once you went to the park you didn't see him again, except for a live selection, until one of your last two boss fights with him.

He's not stalking you the entire game but neither does Mr. X. He has a scripted entry point and a scripted exit. (Unless you're Leon. But even then there's a good chunk of the game you don't have to bother with him.)

Five or six hours? My first run through of RE2 remake was that long! Speed runners have mastered that game in forty seven minutes and I never take much over an hour and a half myself these days. How is five or six hours something to bitch and moan about?

This whole linear thing. I'll ask again: Why is everyone so surprised? They flat out told us it would be and no one really had a problem with it, aside from some groans, until these reviews came out.

This isn't an open world game or an RPG where you get to choose your path. One ending and it's not the first time Capcom has done this so I don't see why it's a big deal now. RE2 and RE2 remake had one ending. Was it cut short if you picked the A scenario? Yes. But the fact remains that the true ending of the game is someone fights Birkin, someone fights Mr. X, someone fights Birkin again on the train and Claire, Leon and Sherry walk off into the sun together. RE4, RE5 and RE6 all had one ending.

The original had dodge too and, while I wasn't well versed in it, there is video proof that there were people out there who mastered it.

I also find it really funny how, a week or so ago, the demo was the most amazing thing ever and everyone loved it and OMG I can't wait for this game and now the demo was flawed and certain people really didn't like this about it and yeah, thinking back they made it too easy and too action-y.:rolleyes:

We knew this wasn't going to be a remake word for word. If it was people would be bitching about that too.

I was about to say something, but @Magnolia Grandiflora pretty much said all of what I think in the moment. There's one nitpick I want to talk about on all those reviews. The Nemesis thing. Everyone played the demo...okay, you can dodge, good. But Nemesis is faster than you and his punches are really strong. If Nemesis acted like Mr.X on RE2, you wouldn't had a second to catch your breath, or to really enjoy the scenarios or the game's atmosphere. Mr.X is always on your toe, especially on the 2nd Scenario, but he's easy to evade and you can lose him just by running away. Just for the demo alone, we see that Nemesis is a much more formidable foe. That was my biggest fear when they announced this game. And I'm almost sure if that was the case, most of the reviewers complaining about the way Nemesis is now, would be complaining about how they couldn't enjoy the game because Nemesis didn't let them. That's how I see it, because I saw similar complaints on Alien Isolation, a game that was all about that (which is not RE3's case).

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Wow where did the hostility come from dude?

So pretty much your saying I have already made my mind up and formed a final opinion on the game correct?

Thats not the case, I have formed a certain outlook going into this game and it will be up to the game itself whether it can change that outlook no more and no less.

Its cool if you guys want to defend Capcom and this game at all cost, obviously its going to have its fans who enjoyed it completely so I'm not trying to knock you guys on that all I'm saying is that some of us simply aren't going to buy into what your selling with those attempts to explain away what we may see as a rush job on Capcom part should our opinion lend that way once we have completed it to form a final opinion on the product.

I respect having reserves about certain aspects but when you say that we are “defending Capcom at all costs” because some of us are still fully hyped for this game (and love what they’ve done with the last remake), that’s where my annoyance stems from as your comments seem more like backhands. I’ve done my share of ripping Capcom apart for various decisions made in the past. It comes down to differing opinions rather than blind following.

Regardless, I do hope everyone finds some enjoyment with this game. The original poster, who can correct me if I’m wrong, was referring to those who played the demo and had a blast but now are suddenly feeling like there was too much action in the gameplay and are feeling doubtful and disappointed because some reviews are coming out that aren’t giving it a 10/10.

Last edited:

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I respect having reserves about certain aspects but when you say that we are “defending Capcom at all costs” because some of us are still fully hyped for this game (and love what they’ve done with the last remake), that’s where my annoyance stems from as your comments seem more like backhands. I’ve done my share of ripping Capcom apart for various decisions made in the past. It comes down to differing opinions rather than blind following.

Regardless, I do hope everyone finds some enjoyment with this game. The original poster, who can correct me if I’m wrong, was referring to those who played the demo and had a blast but now are suddenly feeling like there was too much action in the gameplay and are feeling doubtful and disappointed because some reviews are coming out that aren’t giving it a 10/10.

Well it was not my intention to be backhanded with anything since I try to be as straightforward as possible, sorry you took it that way.

And I'm more referring to defending Capcoms decisions on this remake not Capcom itself or being a blind fanboy to Capcom, I'm referring to trying to explain away entire areas, enemies, and game modes being cut from the original and spin it as a good thing which of course some may see it as such but my main point is that some of us like the reviewers who have gotten their hands on it for instance just isn't going to buy into that since what many are saying right now is that Capcom may have performed a rushjob on this and thus had to cut out stuff that could have been adapted from the original and now we are stuck with a game that is going to be very short by modern gaming standards.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Well it was not my intention to be backhanded with anything since I try to be as straightforward as possible, sorry you took it that way.

And I'm more referring to defending Capcoms decisions on this remake not Capcom itself or being a blind fanboy to Capcom, I'm referring to trying to explain away entire areas, enemies, and game modes being cut from the original and spin it as a good thing which of course some may see it as such but my main point is that some of us like the reviewers who have gotten their hands on it for instance just isn't going to buy into that since what many are saying right now is that Capcom may have performed a rushjob on this and thus had to cut out stuff that could have been adapted from the original and now we are stuck with a game that is going to be very short by modern gaming standards.

Sorry for my rude comment as well.

Here’s hoping no one will be too disappointed. This Friday will be the start of the real test for what we all think.

Turo602

The King of Kings

Yeah, I had the feeling the game was going to feel rushed simply because both RE7 and RE2 felt that way. It was also quite alarming that Project Resistance was lumped with RE3 out of nowhere, which just makes it feel like they knew both games wouldn't cut it alone. And if both RE2 and RE3 were in fact being developed simultaneously and intended to be part of the same game, then I can definitely see how both games ended up suffering in the end.

With that said, I don't remember much about the original RE3, so I'm gonna have a completely fresh perspective going in this time compared to RE2. I still think it's generally lame when they remove content. Still, I enjoyed RE2 a lot despite its faults, so I'll most likely enjoy this one regardless, but that doesn't mean I won't criticize it if I find things off about the game. I can tell from playing the demo already that Nemesis is gonna ruin immersion and the demo was really easy on a second playthrough since I knew I didn't have to worry too much about ammo.

I still really love everything I've seen so far, and I haven't looked at reviews yet aside from a couple of scores. But it is rather disappointing seeing some of the stuff I've seen in this thread aside from the game length as I never expected it to be a massive game or anything. Resident Evil games are usually short anyway and thrive on replayability. Which makes me question why they didn't include the live selections and alternative ending.

D

Deleted member 21244

I would like to express what i think on the point you have made since I've read many many review, especially reviewer that i trust

Regarding nemesis, reviewer were expecting more, because of how good they handle mr x in re 2 remake, but nemesis simply happear just scripted event, taking the fear factor out in the second playtrought, yeah mr x is scripted too sometimes but most of the time is following you throught the station and he has an ia of it own, he is really searching for leon and Claire trought the game, he is unpredictable whil nemesis does simply not and i noticed this recently while playing the demo, he happear at scripted event and follow you and disappear at other scripted event, after playing the demo more than 3 time i understand how to handle it since i know where he could happear, i also understand that even if you hide from him he will eventually find you, i tryed to hide myselft in the save room in the donuts bar and after he lose sight of me as soon as i exit the door he immediately find me again, what the ****? it i also pretty easy to back down, you can simply use one grenade to sent him to sleep and run, not even mr x can be put to sleep whit one single granade, he is a step back compared to mr x... Yeah in the original he happeared at scripted event but sometimes he also happeared out of nowhere in non scripted moment, also comparing is original self ai whit fhe new one s not a justification since we are in 2020 and they should have made a better use of new technology and IA, they could have simply stack whit mr x and jack baker method of pursuit... Peter fabiano producer of re 3 also promised that nemesis would have had a more advanced IA than that of mr x, but this is a lie because he just work as a normal game boss, you encounter him and you fight or fly, there is no mr x type of IA, that s why review are also upset about, because capcom promised something that it wasn't true
Also comparing the game to the original regarding gameplay and nemesis make little sense since Capcom should have simply improved the original re 3 flaws instead of making the same mistake and cut content

As for the length, reviewer are talking about 4 to 5 hour in standard by looking at every corner, this for me is a major let down, no resident evil has been this short i tell you that, i ended claire and leon campaign whit 8 or 9 hour for every one of them on my cloack, there is no justification for 4 hour of game but just laziness from the developer, also because they decided to cut many location on the game making the game shorter, also i replayed the orignal re 3 recently and it takes me 9 hours to complete it by reading all file and i didn't event look at evey corner, and i already know how to handle puzzle and i know where to go... Yeah i know that there are people that can finish the game in less than 3 hour but this is different than playing a first time... I would be actually surprised that there will be people happy whit a campaign this short, i mean really? 70 euro for 4 hour of game, this can t be seen as a good things, they could have simply put some extra content like the mercenaries, it was really that hardt to make? Probably a modder will do that soon, capcom really should have had no problem in making the mini game but laziness make it s part... fortunately i have resistance to play whit but since it's a completely different game is still bad to not be able to play some more content of re 3
Also re resistance happear to have microtransaction progress as and this is another bad things since we already payed the game entirely at full price, personally this is not a probelm for me since i will not pay a dollar but instead i will play the game to unlock and boost character and costumization even if it will take forever for what I've heard, and even if they didn't bother me, microtransaction is not something that should be seen as good because it's a bad things and not something that should be taken lightly on game

Producer say that the game will have one ending but not that i will have linear gameplay that s what reviewer are upset about... Nobody was asking for and rpg game or open world gamr, but a game that was as explorable as re 2 remake that is far from linear, you had to explore and do backtracking and solve puzzle to continue the story, reviewer are saying that there actually few puzzle and not even Tricky one in re 3 remake, and that backtracking is completely gone, the second half of the game is simply linear and almost just shooting... By replying the original i must say that the second part is pretty linear too but there were actually many time in which puzzle and exploration let you forget about this linearity especially in the cloack tower and the park, two of my favorite location on the game, but guess what? They were completely removed from the remake making it even more linear, and there is actually no justification for them to have cut this location but just the fact that they have little time to make the game because they had to deliver it the next year as re 2 remake because capcom wanted to exploit re 2 remake success to sell re 3 remake, since everyone was asking about it, exactly what happened whit re 6,after the first trailer all were hyped about re 6 and wanted the game as soon as possible so capcom decided to deliver it 2 month before but doing so they delivered an unpolished game .. they could have simply delayed the game to the end of the year or to the beggining of 2021 and that locations would have made into the final game, Capcom should take example from square enix who delayed ff 7 remake to make it even more perfect, or from cd project who delayed cyberpunk 2077 because they wanted to add more content, or like naughty dog who delayed the last of us 2 because they wanted to deliver the perfect polished game experience
But nope, Capcom announced the game not even one year after re 2 remake and knowing that re 3 remake had little to play whit due to the short and less replayble campaign they decided to put resistance alongside it, thinking that nobody would have noticed the lack of content and the cut area, maybe this isn't true but nobody should be naive, since i followed re 3 remake development all the detail and even an interview whit fabiano lead to this reasoning, fabiano pretty stated that they decided to add resistance later because they felt re 3 was short

The original re 2 didn't have one ending, you have 4 different scenario to play whit different story content making the game very replayble, in the remake you also have more scenario even if they are more similar than the original, and you also have extra Content... Thr original re 3 also had different story choose to make the game replayble and mercenaries and epilogue , re 4 5 and 6 all lasted more than 4 hours and have many extra content to pass the time whit... Re 3 remake simply have nothing after finishing the main campaign except some costume and unlockable, and since the game is very linear it became predictable after the first play trought, the fact that it also last 4 hours did make things worse and we cannot count resistance since its a completely different game is not part of the re 3 remake experience... Fortunately nowdays game receive patch and dlc so capcom can easy add mercenaries and extra content like the ghost survivor from re 2 or the dlc like re 7 to improve this lack of content

Also review are not saying the game is bad or **** but that is flawed and disappointing, so we will probably enjoy the game, it will simply not be the best of the re game but a good and disappointing one, and i think we should all be more critic and acknowledge the good part of a game but also the bad part, it's not because people or review like bitching about things but because some things must be admitted, it cannot be all great and good, and many people like me cannot surpass on cut area and a campaign that last 4 hours by looking at every corner

Personally by reading all this review I'm a bit disappointed myself, but nonetheless i would play the game as soon as it comes out because I'm still hyped and because i loved the demo and because many times reviewer and I had different opinion like for death stranding, but death stranding was in a sense a totally different story, it was an unique game that would have inevitably devided public and critic, but resident evil 3 is just the confortable and predictable re experience that follow re 2 remake gameplay, a game that this critics that are disappointed by re 3 praised as hell, so reviewing it should have been a walk in a park (a park that was cut in the game, ahahah kidding XD)
reading disappointing all over by people who praised (the already flawed) re 2 remake as one of the best game of 2019, is inevitably making me wonder that if they laked re 2 remake so much despite its flaws, i wonder how big re 3 flaws are to let them remain disappointed
But enough whit this review :) I would play the game myself and than deliver my judgment, who knows maybe i will enjoy the game more than I did whit re 2 remake, just 2 days left still hyped as hell

@bSTAR_182 i m disappointed that the ink ribbon are not in re 3 because I was going to play the game on hardcore making the experience even more challenging snd closer to the original re 3 for me, i will probably enjoy the game the same whitout them but it's still a disappoint for me since they were available in re 2 remake and re 7 and capcom should have had no problem putting them in 3
Also i don't understand the similarity whit the first and third person view things, saying that re 8 is going to be a bad or **** game just because it will be in first person and not third, Without even giving a look at single Frame of the game and not even knowing how the game is, is totally different than saying that I'm disappointed whit the lack of ink ribbon since I'm not going as far as to say the game is **** or bad because they cut ink ribbon, i will still enjoy the game the same like i enjoyed re 4 and 5 who didn't have ink ribbon, it was just a nice add i would have liked to have to make my experience more challenging, and since they returned in re 7 it was a total step back to remove them like they did after re 4, that's all

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom