• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 & 3 Remastered

GrmReaper327

So resident evil hd remastered as been released a couple days ago and I have to say this game is still one of my favorites. Capcom can keep remastering this game and I will still keep paying for it, which got me thinking, resident evil 2 & 3 were great games for there time and if they got a remastered version like the first one they would be more amazing. Which is why I took it upon myself to start an online petition to try and get capcom to recognize how successful these games could be.

Just go to gamerpetitions .com
/petition/resident-evil-remastered

You don't need to create an account or anything. Just type your name and click the button.

In all honesty, this might be a waste of time, but I love these games and I know alot of other people do as well. Sign the petition and let everyone know why you love these games in the comment section.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I would love if they remade the game to include crimson heads and extras like that rather than a remaster itself.
I would also prefer if they joined the games together since they both take place around the same time

GrmReaper327

I agree, they should have just made a collection like they do with most games, I guess they just want to slap some slightly better graphics on games instead of actually trying to make them better.

Jimmy

what if they do it in story order like jill and then leon and claire then jill not a bad idea right.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I suppose they could do what Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance does with its

Tanker
Plant
Tanker - Plant

layout. It could be

RE2
RE3
RE3 Part 1 - RE2 - RE3 Part 2

GrmReaper327

Metal gear games are awesome, there is a rumor that hideo is thinking about remaking the first metal gear into an open world for next gen consoles, completely off topic but I do like my classics especially when they have modern graphics.

Don't forget to go to the gamer petition link at the top of the page to sign the petition guys.

GrmReaper327

Hey guys, just following up to keep the thread fresh, capcom released a YouTube video saying the REmaster has been selling really well and getting a lot of support from fans, I will try to get a video link up soon.

Feel free to post any new news you may come across.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Meh.. i'm kind of pessimistic so i don't expect anything from Cacpom right now but if they ever decide to remake RE 2&3 they should make them into one game since they basically take place at the same location and around the same time.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Meh.. i'm kind of pessimistic so i don't expect anything from Cacpom right now but if they ever decide to remake RE 2&3 they should make them into one game since they basically take place at the same location and around the same time.

But two games make more money than one, brah
I suspect that's why Revelations 2 is several episodes rather than just using 'Episodes' as a synonym for 'Chapters' like in Revelations.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But two games make more money than one, brah
I suspect that's why Revelations 2 is several episodes rather than just using 'Episodes' as a synonym for 'Chapters' like in Revelations.
Two games doesn't necessarily mean more money. Look at it this way. They hire one team to work on both games, but pay them the cost as if they were working on one game, since technically it is just one total game. Or, hire the same team, but pay them the amount for two games, because they have to do it two separate times. Then, let's say that there are people that NEVER played 2, but played 3, or vice versa. You'll have those people that only buy the one they're familiar with. Or, if you bundle them together, you have you have people who will have to buy them both just to get the one they want. Bundling the two together they can make it slightly more expensive, and people will be willing to pay that...

berto

I Saw the Devil
RE∅ wouldn't surprise me but RE2 & 3 don't have a remastered version to upgrade to HD so that would really, really, take a long time to make. I wouldn't be shocked but considering how long it would take I don't expect it to happen in the near future.

Top Bottom