• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 resident evil "1.5" release

weskerondope

so i just tried the "1.5" build that came out recently for ps1
maybe its wrong to post this on the re 6 board, i just think there is most activity here
maybe you allready had threads about this, but i havent found them yet
(ps as we all allready know its not the real 1.5 but merely a very awesome recreation)
i have just been playing it (not that its very playable yet)
and i have to say i think its awesome, i hope they finish it and dont give up

what do you all think about it?

weskerondope

well there is someinfo on this website really
residentevilnews.com
right on the front page, there is download link and everything

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I'll check it out at weekend have u played it much wesker? I watched that video clip on the page and looked alright. So was this actually a alternate Resident evil2 , Or is the story between re1 and re2? I have ps1 emulator I think to try it on. Thanks

weskerondope

i have given the beta about 1 or 2 hours of "gameplay" so this is basicly the scrapped version of resident evil 2,
which is etremely different from the final game, i play it on my real ps1, emulators are great, but i dont think they can ever
truly replace the real console itself, basicly you can only walkthrough about 3 rooms before the game becomes to glitchy
to run properly, however there is a debug menu that allows you to spawn in lots of other rooms, some of those rooms will cause the game to crash, other rooms are very unfinished, and some rooms works allmost perfectly,
so its not much gameplay really, but its very awesome for a hardcore fan like me to be able to see these scrapped areas

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Thanks mate. when i was younger re2 was the first re i thoroughly played and i remember geting it when i was about 13.so this would be of interest to me too. the ps1 emulator works fine for me having played a few games with it when my xbox was broke last time, though the real console much better yes.the enemies looked diferent, just on that one clip i saw they looked like zombie gorillas?

weskerondope

yeah enemies are different, and locations and even characters in some ways, its a tottaly different game from the finished product, i have not run into to any other enemies that zombies in this build though,

Kratoz7

I wonder how things would have turned out for Resident Evil if version 1.5 had come out instead of the final version of Resident Evil 2

Top Bottom